Why I love SF!:)Why do you like SF

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Young suicider, Jul 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

I was bored and just felt like making a thread.Ill go first I love SF because age doesn't matter I get treated the same as a 40 year old does.And it's like were all 7 year ilds just like to talk to eachother.For example I'm pming someone now there 40 I'm 13.Do we care no would I tell some 40 year old stranger what I'm telling him no!Hes a freind and no one here is racial against age.Its fun to be like the older kids:p

But why do you love this place? I want to know
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I love it because I can talk openly about how I am feeling and because I think I may actually be making a few members feel better..at least I hope so.
  3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i dont know why i love sf, just talking and trying to help people i suppose
  4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I love it because these fine people here helped save my life.

And, I love it here, because I can relate to the people who are suffering and that helps me to recover, when I can in turn, help others.
  5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Loving SF would be like enjoying staying in a sad place. I don't, but i'm grateful the community is quite nice.
  6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

yup that's basically it for me too :)

I heal both from giving and receiving support. It's all the same.
  7. Young suicider

Seems like we like talking to eachother and relating
  8. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

And I wish more people would come and hang out in the daily threads. I have seen them work miracles at other forums.
  9. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

SF, and my family, has kept me from committing suicide.

I like helping others, too.
  10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Because no one gets mad on this forum noone hooray and no one ever makes me feel like i am a nothing a noone No one ever says mean things thank you I don't have to be afraid i will upset someone here and if i do please tell me okay just tell me thanks so i know who i upset.
  11. Young suicider

I found marys problem or one I think.You worry to much,just take a breather once in I while,I've never heard you say anything that could upset a 4 year old.Just stop thinking about things,think about what ur hanna do for christmas,and be busy thinking and planing for that so you don't worry so much
  12. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

i have found lifelong friends at s.f.
    and i know that the caring and attention of these friends, saved my life at one point

my strength now, is due to them, to a great extent.

sure, there were some negative people here, but in life we have both good and bad. it is up to us to learn discernment.

for me, it's quite easy . i love s.f. for the friendship and support i got here, and it is up to me to discern the good from the bad.
    note. the cream always rises to the top, just sayin.
  13. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

i like sf coz there r oodles of nice ppl on here that understand me.. :)
  14. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I love SF because it gives me a place to write down my feelings. So many people have reached out to me here. SF. :wub:
  15. plates

plates Well-Known Member

mainly at the moment, i'm stuck in my parents house that makes me ill in a lot of ways (physically and mentally, i really feel physically weakened staying here for so long) and it's a good way to get out/detoxify myself out of it in some way through writing. then again i find i spend way too much time here as a way of coping with this house and what it does to me.
  16. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

cause its got loads of nice people that dont make me feel stupid for asking questions, and they understand how i feel. plus the arcade kick up game is addictive
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.