why I never can take out the best out of it, failing again :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Marti2003, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marti2003

Marti2003 Well-Known Member

Long time I have been here.... For few months I have a job again, very busy with it and the work gives me social a lot. Sometimes I am rarely home, cuz of having a drink afterwards. Will it say that my work itself going good, then that is a no. They keep me there for now, cuz they believe in me and that I can do it. Because I have not a lot of confidence. I have improved a lot, so u can say, I learned to make myself better... But only I cannot put results on the board and that is needed. I think they will not extend my contract...why would they...its all about the money and they cannot back me up all the time. I feel misserable now, cuz I feel failing again. I wanna drink and cry... I just want to work it out, but why it never is :(( why I cannot do this thing :/ I hate it

2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Congratulation on the new job! That great news! All I can say is don't get too down on your self about job performance when you don't even know for sure what they think of it, and how it's going to turn out... It may very well be that every thing is fine & that you don't have any thing at all to worry about. Because that just leads to self fulfilling prophecies... If the worst case scenario turns out, then you can deal with that when it happens (but don't psyche your self out too soon). Also, try not to overdo the drink, because all that will do is make the depressive feelings amplified. And that's not going to do a thing for you in this situation. Good Luck, and give your self some credit for what you have got--earned and accomplished--for it is not to be taken lightly. Excellent, Marti2003!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.