Why is 2011 going to be good for you?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by doityourself, Dec 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

11 is my favorite number, so Im taking that and running with it and hope that more reasons follows.

What about you?
  2. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

I think it'll be good because I might get a part time job, which will get me out of the house more, less time around my parents, and I have some money to put away for college or whatever.

Hooray! :stars:
  3. victor

victor Account Closed

hmmm.. coz i was at my highest high, now m at my lowest low - time 4 balance!
    plus theres nobody around to fuck everything up, so it should be kk
  4. VCircle

VCircle Active Member

Because it will mean that 2010 will be over! New, positive start.
  5. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

Because 2010 was the worst year I've ever had,
    2011 means I get to finally move to Florida, go to college, and get married, and not ever have to go back to hell ever again.:hamtaro:
  6. doityourself

I love florida, born and raised, now Im in cold IL. Good Luck, hope its all sunshine and palm trees for you.
  7. Wreks1

Wreks1 Member

2010 was officially the worst year so 2011 is bound to be better.

i got a lot of money saved up and hope to move to Barcelona so it should be a good one :)
  8. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i'm excited for 2011 because i got accepted into a 4 month intensive group therapy program for women who were abused. it's a high demand program and i was happy to be accepted. it starts in september.
  9. doityourself

That is an awesome thing, let us know how it goes. Do you know what the program will entail?
  10. plates

plates Well-Known Member

I just know it will.
  11. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

2011 the year of raving!!!
  12. OhneDich

OhneDich Well-Known Member

Because... I'll have one more year to fix things up for me and for people I love :)
  13. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

11 is one of my favorite numbers too, but I doubt it'll be a good one for me. I'm going to try and cut out all my bad habits though and hopefully that will make people like me more.
  14. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Finally back in university full time. Time to learn about fluid flow! Woo!

Only worry at the moment is my back, but that's not looking too bad. Loneliness might also be an issue, but I've got my cat who fights off panic attacks, and I still have my Toronto friends online.
  15. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Don't really think it'll be 'good' for me. Might be the year everything gets fucked up :blink:.
  16. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

Beacuse it has no choice >;D
  17. will_1957

will_1957 Well-Known Member

It might be a good year for me because I may possibly be on my way to start transitioning if that's what my therapist and other professionals decide it is right for me. I'm on a year waiting list at the U of M's department of human sexuality and I assume that would get the process started so at least I have that to look forward to in a year.
  18. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

2010 was a good year for me and I hope that 2011 is also a good year.
  19. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Eleven became my favorite number when I was eleven years old and had a newspaper route. On my route was eleven Pine Drive where a girl lived that I had a shy crush on. Sort of like Charlie Brown and the little Red Haired Girl.

It's been a lucky number since but honestly I don't see 2011 as anything but a continuation of unpleasantness.
  20. Pécheur

Pécheur Account Closed

Hopefully I won't be in it :dry:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.