Why is 2011 going to be good for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadeOfGlass

I think it'll be good because I might get a part time job, which will get me out of the house more, less time around my parents, and I have some money to put away for college or whatever.

Hooray! :stars:

victor

Account Closed
hmmm.. coz i was at my highest high, now m at my lowest low - time 4 balance!
plus theres nobody around to fuck everything up, so it should be kk

houseofcards

Because 2010 was the worst year I've ever had,
2011 means I get to finally move to Florida, go to college, and get married, and not ever have to go back to hell ever again.:hamtaro:

doityourself

Because 2010 was the worst year I've ever had,
2011 means I get to finally move to Florida, go to college, and get married, and not ever have to go back to hell ever again.:hamtaro:
I love florida, born and raised, now Im in cold IL. Good Luck, hope its all sunshine and palm trees for you.

2010 was officially the worst year so 2011 is bound to be better.

i got a lot of money saved up and hope to move to Barcelona so it should be a good one :)

i'm excited for 2011 because i got accepted into a 4 month intensive group therapy program for women who were abused. it's a high demand program and i was happy to be accepted. it starts in september.

doityourself

i'm excited for 2011 because i got accepted into a 4 month intensive group therapy program for women who were abused. it's a high demand program and i was happy to be accepted. it starts in september.
That is an awesome thing, let us know how it goes. Do you know what the program will entail?

Avarice

11 is one of my favorite numbers too, but I doubt it'll be a good one for me. I'm going to try and cut out all my bad habits though and hopefully that will make people like me more.

aoeu

Finally back in university full time. Time to learn about fluid flow! Woo!

Only worry at the moment is my back, but that's not looking too bad. Loneliness might also be an issue, but I've got my cat who fights off panic attacks, and I still have my Toronto friends online.

will_1957

It might be a good year for me because I may possibly be on my way to start transitioning if that's what my therapist and other professionals decide it is right for me. I'm on a year waiting list at the U of M's department of human sexuality and I assume that would get the process started so at least I have that to look forward to in a year.

bluegrey

Antiquities Friend
Eleven became my favorite number when I was eleven years old and had a newspaper route. On my route was eleven Pine Drive where a girl lived that I had a shy crush on. Sort of like Charlie Brown and the little Red Haired Girl.

It's been a lucky number since but honestly I don't see 2011 as anything but a continuation of unpleasantness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00