why is everything sooo hard?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Leiaha, Dec 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Why is everything sooo damn hard? Even getting outta bed is hard! My CPN discharged me last week, even tho i still need her so badly. I want 2 give up right now, i cant do this alone.
  2. daredhead

daredhead Well-Known Member

Don't give up. Everyone here is here for you. I know the feeling of being on my own when I wasn't prepared. It made me crumble. If you need to talk, I'm here.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If you are still feeling the same then go back to the hospital and tell them you don't feel safe with yourself, and that it won't take much to put you over the edge. I know what your talking about the last time I was in the hospital they discharged me because they are only there if you are in crisis. Once you start talking to them bam your discharged and labled stable. I wanted to kick that f***ers ass for doing that to me. I have been in the same depression for fifteen years and the only reason I go into the hospital is because I don't feel safe from myself.~Joseph~
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Maybe you should go back to the hospital hun?

We are here for you.

pm me if you need to talk :hug:
  5. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I wish it was that easy, its not for 2 reasons. Firstly they make me see the crisis team who make me feel worse, they are useless.:mad: secondly, my psychiatrist is horrible. She told me not 2 tell people how i feel cos it upsets them! How can i go back?:sad:
  6. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

She also told me that if i really wanna kill myself i should do it quietly and stop wasting everyones time!
  7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Wow. Your psych said this?
    I would say get rid of her immediately if possible. If not, don't listen to anything this fucked up person has to say.
    That's absolutely terrible and I'm so sorry that someone actually said that to you!

You are not wasting anyone's time and I'm glad you're here sharing with us. Know that that's not ok for someone to say to you. You are worth more than that. You are more deserving than that!

keep posting
  8. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I dont have her anymore. She said many terrible things 2 me including that i was a waste of space. I believe her cos thats how i felt before i saw her anyway. She just confirmed it for me that i was right. Now i'm just waiting for christmas 2 be over then i can finish the job and please everyone.
  9. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Anyone who would say those kind of things to you must have real big problems themselves. Being such an arsehole can't make life easy for them. Personally I've found more help and understanding from people here on the forum than I have from anywhere else. Don't give up on things when you have people here who care.:smile:
  10. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

i'm sorry a phych who should know better treated with such cruel words. they are not true, you don't need her, she must have her own problems to say those things. please believe us here on SF, you are not those things. hang in there we are here for you.
  11. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Thanks, i try hard 2 believe that but its hard most times :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.