Why is he cheating on me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Iknowyou, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Iknowyou

Iknowyou New Member

My boyfriend has cheated on me.... Tells me that he loves me!?? But why cheating than??

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

because the only person he loves is himself hun He is not worth of your love and you deserve so much better h ugs

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Cheating is sleazy. It is low. He does not/did not deserve you. If willing, please try and share more about what's going on with you, and we will try and help :hug:

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You should leave him, if you haven't already...you deserve a lot better than someone who will lie to you and hurt you. There's never any excuse for doing that to someone, and it doesn't sound like he loves you at all if he is willing to cheat.

5. Lux

Lux Well-Known Member

I personally think anyone can do better than anyone who cheats. Cheats don't tend to change unfortunately. You're worth better, it'll be hard at the beginning, but eventually you'll start to realise that you're worth so much more than someone as low as that. <3

6. krazor

krazor Active Member

Because he is a no good scumbag. Ditch him he will never be faithfull to you. Find somebody who needs and wants only you.
    hope your ok x

7. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Iknowyou,
    You deserve better, he was excited by someone else. If he did love you, he wouldn't have hurt you.
    You will find somebody better, sorry this happened.
    Take care
    Kate

8. rtrt46546565

rtrt46546565 Well-Known Member

Most guys just don't really love their girlfriends.

Sorry he did that to you. :(

9. marklondon

marklondon Well-Known Member

Sorry, but I really don't think that's fair. I'm a guy who has profoundly and very seriously loved two women, and I was very loyal and devoted to them--one for four years, the other for eight years. The second one ended up cheating on me, having a very serious, prolonged affair. I don't think this is about men being worse than women--women are just as likely to betray and harm.

My advice to the original poster: Whatever happens, it's not your fault he's cheating on you--it's his fault, and his fault only. He may try to blame you for it--they usually do. This is a lie. There are people out there who won't cheat on you. They are much more worthy of your time and love.

10. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

Because he is a arsehole thats why.