** Why Is He So Confusing! **

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Im soo upset right now, he's mad at me!! there was never any relationship other than friendship and he's getting in a mood with me!

'and if u liked me how u said u liked me, u wudnt have done it' << how confusing is that. Theres was never anything said about a relationship, he even told me he didn't want one! and yet he's just told me it's hurt him.

'cos id feel like im cheating on u, and that if u knew ud be upset, and i dont want to hurt u' << even more confusing, he doesn't want a relationship but he said if he did anything with a girl he'd feel like he was cheating on me. I just seriously don't get it!! he doesn't want a relationship, he says one thing and then another. WTF!

I seriously don't get him :cry:

I'm sitting here in tears because he said i hurt him.

Sooooooooooooo bloody confused!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2007
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: Viks ....

Maybe he secretly would like a relationship with you? That's what it sounds like to me, anyway ....

Dunno if that's helpful to you or not :hug:

Here if you need to talk :)

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hun hes told me before that he doesn't, how can he say i hurt him like that but he doesn't want a relationship. Then he says if he did ANYTHING with another girl it would feel like cheating on me. He keeps contredicting himself, why don't he just be honest about what he want instead of saying one thing and then saying another.

Urgh why are men so confusing lol
  4. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Viks - because we all have very small brains and need a manual to understand women :wink: :hug:
  5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

looool :rofl: thanks hun that made me smile :biggrin: :hug:
  6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Viks, I wouldn't worry about it too much; the guy obviously doesn't know his arse from his elbow :laugh:
  7. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I was actually gonna say I think this guy is secretly female, because its normally woman that have you going around in circles.

Im sorry to say it...but it sounds like the guy is trying to lay a guilt trip on ya. I could be entirely wrong of course, but ive seen that sort of thing before.

Just play it by 'ere...and trust me you havent hurt him too badly..you havent even done anything to hurt him as far as I can tell.
  8. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

Sit Him down and ask him plain and simple what he wants.
    Thats sometimes the only way to get things through to us guys :laugh:
    coz we can be quite stupid most of the tym.

Luv Josh
  9. makeitlooksoprettyburning

makeitlooksoprettyburning Well-Known Member

"why is he so confusing"???
    iv been wondering the same thing for about a month now. the truth is he's a man. i think they have some sort of mental inability to just be normal e.g. tell us when they like us and tell us when they dont! instead they have to string us along, wasting our time and theirs, and confusing everything, then decide they never really wanted us in the 1st place!
    so iv given up on the whole male species! :)
  10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Maybe i have, he said what i told him hurt him and maybe it did i dunno. It involved someone else and he said if he had done what i did then he would feel like he was cheating on me even tho theres no relationship past friendship. Urgh its confusing.

lol very true! why can't men just be straight forward lol