why is it in the middle of the night that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

morning rush

...I seem to always get depressed and lonely...

I realized I have no one, no one to share my passions with, no one to talk to about stuff I enjoy, to hear someone else talk about stuff they enjoy...and that makes me depressed because I think that my life will always be like that and I will always be alone...

I see my step sister and her boyfriend doing so well. She 22, has a job, a car, will moving in with her boyfriend soon...and I'm 31, alone, no job, sick, barely a human being. Stuck inside because of the cold weather. It's not a life...

I took some meds, but I think I took the wrong ones by mistake so I took the right ones, otherwise I can't sleep, but now I'm wondering if I did take the right meds and now I just took a double dosage...not to die, honest, I'm just so absent minded....my brain isn't what it used to be...I used to remember everything, people's faces, people's names and every tid bit....now I'm lucky if I remember what I ate ten minutes ago...

I'm tired...so tired...how can someone be surrounded by people yet be so alone?

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I know how you feel...the nights hit me hardest because that's when I truly am the most alone. I hope that you will be able to find something that will help you sleep, or at least to clear your mind. I know it's not easy, but I hope you can get some peace soon.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
aw hun me too i hate nights l also took my meds wrong last night must be a full moon or something
Have you been to your reg doc lately hun maybe your tired because of medical reasons low thyroid or low hemoglobin would not hurt to get it checked out
just know you can always talk to someone here ok hugs

morning rush

I have anemia...and I can't go to the clsc to get more tests done because of the bad weather and cold...my asthma can't take it...so I have to wait.....

I just hate feeling down at night...I don't know why the night is more depressing than the day...maybe 'cause I'm winding down or soemthing..idk

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Night is more depressing than the day because you have less distractions and you're up over thinking about everything because there's nothing else to do at night, just my opinion. It's ten to four here right now and I hate being awake at this hour. Like you, I have a sister who is 22, goes to college,has a car ect...I'm jealous.

morning rush

yeah...I'm a bit envious but I am also happy for her...at that age, I remember being full of life, but now I feel like I'm dying slowly...I'm always up at night...part of me hates it, and part of me doesn't want to go to sleep...I have such a hard time to sleep too...my meds aren't affecting me as they use to...I don't know what I'm going to do with I can't sleep most of the time...I sleep during the day and missing the beautiful sunlight....then I'm up all night...

I used to love the night but now I prefer the sun...and I try to change my sleep hours but I can't...my body doesn't want to change...ugh...anyone else a night owl?

BlueHealingHeart

yeah...I'm a bit envious but I am also happy for her...at that age, I remember being full of life, but now I feel like I'm dying slowly...I'm always up at night...part of me hates it, and part of me doesn't want to go to sleep...I have such a hard time to sleep too...my meds aren't affecting me as they use to...I don't know what I'm going to do with I can't sleep most of the time...I sleep during the day and missing the beautiful sunlight....then I'm up all night...

I used to love the night but now I prefer the sun...and I try to change my sleep hours but I can't...my body doesn't want to change...ugh...anyone else a night owl?
I find it very hard trying to sleep at night, sometimes I browse online trying to find someone to talk too cause my mind won't ever seem to stop racing. So I can relate to how you're feeling; I wish my thoughts would end and just completely shut off. Last night it took two hours until I finally managed to sleep. Sometimes I shift back and forth on my side and I can't seem to ever get comfortable. A lot of the time I find myself wanting to sleep during the day time cause I don't know how to keep myself busy & I tend to get bored of things very quickly... so trust me I can relate to how you're feeling. If you ever need anyone to talk too, please send me a message. I'll always respond to all of the messages I get. And be happy to hear from you. :shake:

morning rush

lately I've been turning and turning in my bed at night...sometimes 5 hours! It's really frustrating...sorry that you have the same thing, my brain too doesn't stop...that's why I take meds but I think that my body got used to it, and I can't really have the dosage raised because I already take a lot of high meds...really sucks...

I would like to be up during the day because I miss the sunlight...but because I can't sleep at night, I tend to sleep during the day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00