Why is it nights are worse?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hopelessone, Nov 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hopelessone

hopelessone Member

Wake up and for a few hours i dont feel to bad if im honest then my life sinks in and makes me think fuck it,im so sensitive to this world and everyone around me,also the lack of trust i have for people has stopped me from achieving any goals.

Feel stuck and theres only one way out!

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I'm sorry you're hitting low spots like that. :hug: Daytime has more natural distractions than night time. I think nights get bad because they're quiet, no one is around to talk to, our natural sleep/awake rhythm can get thrown off, and we get more and more tired. Depression itself can interfere with falling or staying asleep. If that's happening to you, perhaps tell your doctor. S/he might have some suggestions or temporary meds to re-establish good sleep for you.

3. hopelessone

hopelessone Member

My doctors is useless so i have to speak to my pdoc but all she does is up the dose of olanzapine that im on.

4. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

because....,

their are less distractions. in the day time their are sounds of people, cars, light, other distractions... at night, their's not even half of all that.

that's always been my theory anyway

5. hopelessone

hopelessone Member

Resorted to drinking at night and now it seems everynight,feel a failure and feel i have let my family down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.