why is it so hard to die.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Chadaho, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chadaho

Chadaho Member

I've tried just about everything I have access to. Still here. Still hurting. Still trying. I want out. I deserve to die so the pain stops. I deserve peace. Why can't I have peace. People die everyday without trying. I can't die no matter how hard I try I want out I want to die. Someone please help me. Let me die. Let me have peace.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Reach out and get the supports you need You want the pain and sadness to leave talk to your doc therapist here it helps to just talk and be heard hugs
  3. Nelly1921

Nelly1921 Well-Known Member

I want peace for you. I want your hurt to stop. I want your pain to stop. You do deserve peace. But no one here is letting go of you Chadaho. Stay. Get some help from your doc or drop into chat and just hang about. I want you to have peace. But peace now. Here.

4. total eclipse

No one will help you die hun they will help you live though ok reach out for supports to help you through your pain to the other side ok
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Nobody's going to help you die, but there are lots of us who will help you if you reach out for support.
  6. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

7. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

pm open Chadaho if you need to chat or on here if you prefer - up to you

tc feller

8. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

There are people here to help stop hurting and find peace and stii be with us.

Talk some more please.
  9. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

I believe the time will come when you will be grateful that it is hard to die. That you are still here. Because things will change, they will get better. As long as you are here, there is still a chance for experiencing good times. Please do reach out for help. See a doctor, join us in chat. Reach out.
  10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I think I remember you posting at one time that you have kids. If you were to be successful in taking your life, you would basically be transferring your pain straight to them. I know someone who lost a parent to suicide. He and his mother weren't that close; his dad had custody of him. He was 10 or 11 when his mother took her own life, and what he felt (and what he still feels to this day, 20 years later) is that he wasn't enough to cause her to stick around, he wasn't worth fighting for.

I know you're hurting, more than I can even begin to imagine. But there has to be a way for your pain to ease without ending your own life and passing that pain along to your kids.
  11. total eclipse

Please hun reach out to us ok we are here we will listen we care hugs
  12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Keep reaching out, we are here for you. What's so bad or going on in your life that is making you want to die so badly?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.