Why is it so hard to go on?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SawBonez, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawBonez

SawBonez New Member

Everyday seems so dark.

Thinking about how hard it is just too pull through if everyday will be the same.

I've had problems with everything since I could remember.

Raped, abused both mentally and physically, bullied, abandonment, and more.

I've even done cutting and drugs, all it is a quick fix.

I've already tried suicide, but that failed.

Life sucks, I don't know where to even try.

I'm thinking of doing it again right now, I don't know what to do. I really thinking of doing it. =/

It feels like I'm drowning.

Sorry if I seem like Im just a fucking attention *****.

I just don't know. oh god. I hate myself for posting this.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi please don't hate yourself i understand the need to get that pain and sadness out i hope you continue to post okay reach out so more here can help you. What i do when i am in that kind of pain i pick up phone and it takes me at least 5 tries but i call crisis line and talk to someone each time they help me release my pain in a safe way. Keep talking okay i hear you you can pm me any time i understand hugs
  3. solutions

solutions Well-Known Member

You list so many different reasons why you feel suicidal and depressed, giving us a very brief summary of why you feel the way you do. Everything you've mentioned is something that's already happened, a past event from your life. So what is making you want to kill yourself right now? Is there something that triggered all these memories to come back?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.