Why is it so hard to make and keep lasting friendships?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Sakura, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

I've tried. I've honestly tried and tried. I've made what I thought were amazing friendships that would last my whole life. But every single so-called 'friend' turned their back on me and left me all alone. And I am trying so hard to make new friends, but I am finding it so incredibly hard to do so. And I don't mean superficial friendships. I mean the kind of friendships where you can call/text/email someone anytime of the day or night, and they will be there to talk and be with you.

Why is it so damn hard to find, make, and keep these kind of friendships...you're left so sad and lonely without them...

2. victor

victor Account Closed

hi there:) yep, i know what u mean.. anyways, if u ever wanna moan bout how fucked up is life, or cry bout ur shattered dreams or bitch bout how how many dickheads r in this world, u can always txt me:) if ever in london we can even meet up n get wasted:D dont give it up;)

3. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

i guess that a friend that sticks with you even after seeing you in your worst mood, is a real friend. when you show how weird you are, and they don't go running away, you know you made a friend. ;)
    but it's hard to find those, yep.

4. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

I feel the same way, it sucks. I can't understand why people treat eachother this way.