Why is it so hard?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Why is it so hard to feel happy even for a little while?I just don't get it I try my best yet nothing absolutely what so ever it's all complete misery i just don't get it.:mad::sad:

2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

3. Ninja

Ninja Active Member

I dunno man, I really think it's the chemicals in our brains fucking with us....sometimes I'll be happy and others I'll be sad... It usuially depends on the ammount of sleep I've had, Weather or not I've worked out within 3 days (IF I don' tlift for three days I start to get depressed....literially) and the ammount of food I've eaten (i'm a weightlifter...I eat A LOT!!!)

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I'd rather not be happy.
    For be I'm scared of happiness, because I know that the blackness will come back and if im happy(high) there is a bigger distance to fall, which leads me to be more depressed.
    It's a no fucking win situation, a vicious cycle.

I used to be happy and funny and alive, what happened to me?:(

5. TheGlamorous

TheGlamorous Active Member

There is something stopping us from being happy. Usually people make all kinds of excuses but there is one thing in particular that brings everything down. One over-riding feeling/fear/emotion/thing/hatred that fuells unhappyness. It sucks.

6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm just so sick of all this hurt it never ends why does it keep on happening?:sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.