why is it that everything bad happen's to me???

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Zander, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zander

Zander Member

ok , yesterday my great aunt died and today i was in a car wreck and it totaled my uncle's new truck and i spent 2 hours at the hospital and my uncle was badly hurt and the only thing that happened to me was that i got bruised and cut by glass and so i just got home about 2 and a half hours ago and i wanted to talk to my girlfriend whom I Love more than myself and so i signed into MSN and we started talking for a bit and then she said one of her best friends was over at her house and ive had problems with this certain friend not to recently and i openly told my girlfriend that i hate her and anyways when she said she was over i referred to her friend as " it " instead of calling her a her and it angered or upset my girlfriend and then ether she told her friend that i was calling her an " it " or her friend looked and saw it herself but she ( my girlfriend's friend ) said that if i had anything to say to her to say it to her face at school to her and then my girlfriend said at the bottom of the message that she was going to go offline because i was ruining their night together and then i went offline on MSN and the i received an instant message form my girlfriend on Facebook asking why i was offline on MSN so i said that i closed it and then she went offline on Facebook and then she came back online in 10 minutes and asked me " can you at least call her a her ? " and i said yes i could and then i asked my girlfriend if she would get back on MSN and she said " i am online. on here " ( Facebook ) and then i asked why she wouldn't get on MSN and she said she couldn't be bothered and before i could reply she said she had to go and then i tried to say " I Love you " and i would talk to her tonight and at the time it still said she was still online so i waited 5 minutes for her to reply and then it said shes offline and mine and my girlfriends relationship as been bumpy but we have been together for a year and and 2 months and back in October something happened with mine and her parents so now we cant see each other outside of school and her parents wont even allow her to talk to me at all just because the found out we had sex and since then they keep saying that they are going to make her move schools and move back to england and other stuff and i have depression and take med's for it but still it doesn't help that much for it and i still have thoughts of hurting myself and another thing is the memory's that we have had together and its extremely difficult to do things that herself and i used to do and if i have to do something that does bring back a memory i start crying and i really dont want to lose her because i turely Love her with everything i am and i really want to spend the rest of my life with her and i wouldn't be anything without her and on top of that i was very lucky to find my girlfriend because of i have so many thing wrong with myself like ive got a back disease and a skin disease too and thats why she means everything to me and that brings me back to my original question why does everything happen that is bad to me? :sadyes:
  2. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

im sorry but i dont encourage self pity, so youve been dealt a shit deal in life, it could be much much worse.
    I know a few people who have had it much worse and yet they keep going without self pity.
    Its your perspective thats screwed, you need to look at it in the way of "yeah ive got a shit deal but how can i make it better" and strive towards goals of some sort.
  3. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

You remind me of me when I was fourteen :)
    As things go the cards you've been dealt aint the worst life could have given you and you can make a decent play out of it. We will all experience loss and grief in our lifetime and its something you get through on your own. Your uncle being hurt is unfortunate BUT he is alive.

As the girl goes, apologise for being a dick and in future, even if you don't like her mates, don't make a thing of it particularly while they're there. They day a man gets on with his girls friends if the day an affair starts anyway so take it on the chin. It aint worth arguing with the people you love over.

And fuck that only seeing in school nonsense, your a big lad, just walk out the front door and go meet her somewhere outside.
  4. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

I'm not sure what to say, but I did read it so I thought I would give you a hug and let you know I'm here if you need someone to talk to. :hug:
  5. happyville

happyville Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be with a guy who talked about my best friend the way you talked about hers. I wouldn't care if he hated her, as long as he didn't talk about her or reduce her to an 'it'. It's rude and disrespectful. Best friends can be forever but most of the time, guys are temporary until you meet 'the one', if 'the one' exists. Girls with a good head on their shoulders would choose their best friend over their boyfriend any day of the week - the way your girlfriend is treating you is something you brought on yourself.

I'm really, really sorry about your aunt and the car wreck - even if a car wreck doesn't hurt you badly, it's still extremely stressful and anxiety/panic-inducing. I hope you find a way to grieve, and I hope your uncle isn't too angry!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.