Why is it that..

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Confusticated, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

I'm more afraid to lose people on here, some that I hardly know, than people I know in real life? Those that I'm supposed to call friends? Those guys could walk out on me tomorrow and I'd not care. Well actually I think they just have, but it doesn't bother me much, it just annoys me that they're only there when they need something. That's off topic though. There's a few people on here, and if I lost contact with them it'd bother me a lot more. And being on here, it's more likely I'd lose them, too. Is this the same for other people or is it just me? I'm concerned for a couple of people which doesn't help, maybe that's just clouding my thoughts. I'm unsure. Hope this is the right place for the thread.

2. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

i agree with the coffee hater ^i cherish my friends on here too theyve got me through so much and dont care what mood im in
    where as real life huh where are they now?

3. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

right or wrong I have made some good friends on here, I am in love with someone i met on here but we have been together for 5 years now and still going strong.,....,.,.,. he even mentioned the M word!! dont worry im not crazy though, we both need to be more set up for that but i wouldnt say it was off the cards

4. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

Well, thanks. I do try though..

:unsure:

5. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

Lol coffee hater. :3 Maybe you make better connections with people here.
    They understand how it is to be suicidal or depressed.
    Its a thing that people on the outside, can't relate to,
    or just pretend it doesn't exist. People here are pretty understanding.
    and careful of others feelings. It makes sense.
    D:

6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I feel the same way as Wayne. I think it's because we can relate to each others. But let's not forget that we're only being shown a facade of the person on the net. Things could change quite drastically if you were to befriend the same person in real life. That's why it's so easy to fall in love with a stranger than to keep the passion burning for someone we already know.

7. anarulesmenow

anarulesmenow Well-Known Member

No offence guys, I know there are a lot of understanding people here and I love that, but I need people that I can meet and know in person too if that makes sense.

8. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

If some people in my family passed i'm not sure if i would even cry. When i think of some people i know on here passing i would be so upset, hand me the tissues and i don't really even know them. I guess some of us share a pain, i would hate to feel alone with that again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.