Why is it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Anna, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anna

Anna Active Member

No one seems to care? Doesn't seem to matter how much I try to reach out to others, there's never anyone there. Oh yea people say that there here to listen and talk if need be, but ya know what? It's all bullshit. I am done with this pathetic site. And to everyone who wants to kill themselves- <mod edit-gentlelady-supporting suicide>
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2007
  2. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

What made you feel like this?

I've always said my PM inbox is open to anyone who needs help or advice, and I'm hardly going to change that now. If you need to talk, then PM me with the problem and I'll do whatever I can to try and help you. If needs be, I might be able to add you to MSN or some other form of messenger to help you however I can. Just calm down, take a deep breath or two and relax - is screaming at us and wishing us dead really going to help?
  3. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

I know what kind of a lonely feeling that is... to not feel wanted or cared about... sometimes feeling ignored and misunderstood. But, also not necessarily being able to reach out and ask for the help and understanding.
    I see caring people around the site and they are here to listen and talk to you if you need it and want it. Please don't go, if you want you can pm me anytime if you want to talk preivately.
    Take care of yourself.
  4. Azul

Azul Well-Known Member

Do you care about others? It's difficult to care for a stranger.
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are feeling the way you are anna. I honestly can say I haven't seen you much around the site. am not so sure you even gave us a fair chance, but that is something only you can decide. Can you tell me what brought you to this conclusion? There are many people here willing to listen and try to help when they can. We are all plagued with problems or we wouldn't be here. There are times when we must take a step back and take care of ourselves, too. We can't be of any help to anyone if the place we are in emotionally won't support that. I hope you decide to stay, and give SF a chance to support you. It really is there. Take care. :hug:
  6. Anna

Anna Active Member

I just want to apologize for the things I said. I am very sorry. I am just in such a low mood and feel that there's no hope. I never should of said the things I did. I know everyone on here is dealing with their their own problems. I just feel terrible that I went on a rant. I am having a problem with addiction, severe depression and feeling worthless. I had no right to bring others down and say what I did. I hope people can forgive me.

This is to gentlelady-
    I am sorry for what I said and thank you for replying.

Again I am sorry, I just want help and I want to start living and get my life back. I do not want people to kill themselves, before I was even born my grandfather took his life, layed on the train tracks and got hit.

I just feel so bad for creating this post. It's not me, it's the drugs and I know it, I just can't stop and I really want and need to. I want to overcome this demon that has a hold of me. I want to be happy and help others, but I need to stop what I have been doing, I'm scared that I won't be able to.

I apologize again to everyone.

7. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

Anna, no need to apologize, I don't think it was taken personally by anybody. We just want to help you if we can. I am here for you if you need me.
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

As rd stated anna, there is no need to apologize. We all have those feelings of abandonment and being completelt overwhelmed. So much so that you need to explode. I don't want you to feel like there is no one here for you. If you need to talk you can always PM me. I will get back to you as soon as i can. Please take of yourself Anna. Your life matters. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.