why is it?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xmichellex, Oct 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xmichellex

xmichellex Member

Why is it i try so hard to make something work and make my life better but theres always someone there to crash it down and ruin it. I just want to be happy and feel loved i give so much but i get nothing back in return, iv never understood why so many people can take from me and i just let them carry on taking, i felt better last week it only lasted a little while, its back now and the feelings there, i just wish i could close my eyes and drift away because this world is full of hate and thats it everyone i know is materliastic selfish and 2 faced.
  2. Highlander

Highlander Member

Many of us feel that way.

Its just a case of hanging on in there and coping as best we can.
  3. beautifuloblivion

beautifuloblivion Well-Known Member

I know how you feel about giving everything you can and never getting anything back. I kept it up for a long time, not really knowing why, just trying to keep up hope I guess. It seems unfair, but when you give, you have to learn not to expect to get anything in return. Hope, but not expect. You have to learn to give because you care about someone and you want to help them, but not at your own expense. When it starts to take a toll on you, you have to stop. It's a sad reality, but you must ultimately be the one to take care of yourself. You're probably a very caring person and I know that makes it hard when people don't seem to care about you in return, but some people are just cold and you can't let them get to you. A real friend will care about you and not just what you have to give. Just make sure you take care of yourself and keep the hope. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.