why is the world so shitty..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Aia, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aia

Aia Member

I feel so bad.. my head is exploting... I am sooo evil and stupid... everyone I know turn their back to me... can't even wtite english now... so I have a plan.. nobody cares ad nobidy helps
  2. helena

helena Staff Alumni

Well, I care, if a person feels so bad and left out in the cold like you do that bothers me.
    What's happening? I know you're not logged in right now but I hope you check this before you do anything rash; I know yu probably can't see any way out now but let us know what's going on,maybe we can try together here to find a way for you to hold on.
    Please stay safe
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Aia,

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad.
    We care. Please tell us what is happening for you and we will see what we can do. Stay strong :hug:
  4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

You will find many people here who will care. The fact you are posting these things is good and shows you are reaching out for help. Stay safe and let the forum give you that help and support you need and deserve. Best wishes.
  5. Aia

Aia Member

Hi again... I feel very bad... I feel soo evil.. I'm evil... The voices whisper to me... I can't see myself gettin better... I want to cut, take an od and just go to sleep
    It's so hard... I've been fighting since i was 16..
  6. Aia

Aia Member

see no one care
  7. helena

helena Staff Alumni

....I was away cleaning the place a bit....
    I know it's for you like forever that you been fighting, and how hard it is to go on.
    But please try to, maybe you need to see a therapist....I think you
    probably are in danger of hurting yourself and you need to pass this crisis;
    How about just sleep, zithout the other things you mentioned?
    Maybe a good rest helps to get other vision on things when you wake up?
    Someone around there to give you a real hug, offer you a shoulder?
    If not or even if yes, this one is from me :hug: :)
    Please stay safe
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.