Why is there no good in the world?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Warrior2089, May 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warrior2089

Warrior2089 Active Member

Important Note: I'm 14 years old, and nearing the end of 8th grade.

I know there is that 5% population -- including me -- that is good and helpful to others. But whenever I look around at school or any online games I may play, all I see are people insulting each other, acting crazy and wild like a pack of untamed beasts. And every time one of these idiots insult me, I get this feeling, you know, why even go on when the world is so corrupt?

I don't at all want to kill myself, and I have made no plans whatsoever, but I mean, you know why even bother getting by everything? There is no one there to talk to, all of my friends have turned into the pack of wild beasts that do nothing but laugh wildly and insult people. Even though I'm still friends with 3 or 4 people (none of them goths or suicidal themselves, mind you), I just can't stand to every day see nothing but corruption in this world. Gangs, random violence, idiots who try to make themselves seem bigger than everyone else because they're so insecure of themselves that they try to put others down.

I just can't take that I have no one to talk to anymore. The world used to be so good when I was younger, but now I have to face the cold hard truth that there are barely any of the people that grew up in good families and were raised to be nice people. I know only one person in my school that is nice and kind. Only one. Everyone else isn't. I look around my lunch room in 5th period, and see nothing but idiots laughing hysterically at the slightest comment their friends make and other gangster type people (we literally have at least 10 people that act like gangsters in our school -- some of them occasionally get into fights, too).

Every day I see more and more people being sucked into the "gangster" lifestyle. Every day more people wear their pants below their waste like they're trying to say something with it like the dumbasses they are.

I just don't like being a part of a world that has nothing but corruption.
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I know the feeling Warrior and I wish I had the answer for you. But unfortunately I myself am walking around with the same.. I guess.. remorse about how humanity is fucked up...

All we can do is try our best to not be like that, and to surround ourselves with people that are not like that, eventhough they are hard to find. Many people like that can be found in charity organisations and organisations that fight for the preservation of nature. But also outside of those places/organisations there are people who are 'good' and 'helpful' to others. I know plenty of people on here who are and most people around where I live are :yes:
    I think that you'll mostly find those people in quiet little villages or the groups I mentioned above.

I find comfort in the fact that some day humanity will extinct. Then nature can restore and perhaps there'll be new creatures like humanity. Though hopefully they will not fuck the world and each other up the way we do :rolleyes:
  3. Agrigor

Agrigor Active Member

I doubt nature can restore when we are gone. We will almost certainly take it with us. All it takes is one nuclear explosion to get all the nuclear states a little trigger happy with their own.

Now, on the actual topic. I completely sympathize about the whole gangster thing; but the idea that when you were young it was different isn't correct. When both you and I were young there was another bill everybody was trying to fit, and being mindless children both you and I were privy in that.
  4. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

I know how you feel kid. You know what I used to do? Talk to adults. Just hang around with older people until your generation catch up. If they don't, well I have tons of evidence that there's plenty of people to talk to. Like me! You seem like an interesting person, LET US COMMENCE WITH THE ESTABLISHMENT OF REGULAR CORRESPONDENCEEE!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.