why is there noone to talk to?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by AJ23, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJ23

AJ23 Member

I quit my job today and ended my like 2 month si free, I thought being verbally abused wasn't in the job description so I left this morning no one seems to care I mean I suppose on the surface nor do I, but it was an ordeal I mean the arguing the some staff almost crying cause I was leaving, the yelling, the hour walk home feeling alone and confused stopping at the store to buy sharpeners the mall toilets with the cutting then the rest of the long walk home, where no one I called would answer getting back to mink's (my girlfriend) and thinking I'd lost my key, spending the rest of the day, having like, fun, but not feeling it, laughing, but not realising, don't you hate that?
  2. altek001

altek001 Well-Known Member

like, all in a daze....i felt like that a few times today...i thought the wind was screaming today but when i stopped running i heard it was only me.

i hurt somebody's hand i was holding. i was trying to make a fist when their fingers were betwixt mine...and apparently when i was looking at some designed pillows i looked half-past deep in thought.

it was a strange day.

hope you're feeling better.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.