Why is this so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight I said I was going to finally end the abusive relationship. It’s almost midnight and I still haven’t done it. I was going to do it through text because I am afraid. For some reason I can’t bring myself to do it. I feel ready but it’s so so hard. I don’t want to be in this position. I still have so much love for him. I guess I’m just posting here for support. Not feeling good at all.

Dawn

I understand. I have been there and it is confusing. But u do deserve sooo much better. Once u get away and have some time, u will look back and wonder why u ever took that shit from anybody and wanted them in your life. But until then, I know it is very hard to stay away and u do have to be ready. The sooner the better, becomes it only gets worse. U are in love with who u wish he is, not who he really is. Look at the truth and facts not feelings.

Later on it is so hard to forgive yourself for staying so long. U can do this! Calling the hotline can help with encouragement. Also, reading articles so u are able to see more what is really going on helps too. Counseling helps a lot because they can help u to see clearly and get healthy self esteem so u never take abuse from anyone ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00