why its so hard?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xtufpa, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

Hello, i want to die for a pretty long time now, but i just cant do it, im kinda scared. I have really stupid life and everything is fked up, but im just too scared to do it.

2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling like this, I am also glad to hear you are not going to do anything :)
    I'm sending loades of *hugs* your way nobody deserve to feel like this.

What makes you feel like this?
    Is there anything you wanna talk about? tc x

3. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

its too much almost everything bothers me on me and everything. its just no point of living like that if you dont like it. i mean...im 18 i never had a girl and i look really ugly and many problems with everything including my skin, hair, and like...everything. its just really stupid. but i dont know why im so scared to do it :S

4. Cute_Angel_Xx

*Sending more hugs*
    It seems like more than you can cope with, do you get any form of help such as couselling to support you?
    Also we are all unique and different pretty and buetiful though everyone even if you dont see it

5. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

Hey, thanks angel :) I dont really need any help beacuse even if they will be saying noo its ok your cool i still know im ugly and basically...you know...:S

6. Cute_Angel_Xx

Looking at body image instead of who you are can change your emotins to, you judge yourself by who you are and think people around you are to, but the world if not about looking pretty but wanting to achieve something like your dream believe in yourself we are all pretty x

7. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

well yeah i have drams and everything but i cant be the only one who is just alone and you know...eeryone gets a girl go out have nice time...when im thinking on how cool they must have and than i think on whata lowlifer i am its just sad...and i was reading that overdosing sleeping pills is not good idea beacuse many side effects and things like that...1 more hope down.

8. Cute_Angel_Xx

You say "Everyone", thats not true I know people who feel like you. Through body image, you are not alone you have everyone on SF includeing me, I harderly know you and I think your sweet but I am 13.

Some boys go out "Pretend" They are having fun their popular but some feel cr*p/shit inside

We are always here for you, you don't have to battle alone *sending hugs your way*

9. xtufpa

xtufpa Well-Known Member

yea maybe, but still....it really su***. even when i come to bus station they talk to each other i dont know many people and i sit there alone like a nolifer ;S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.