Why.. Just.. why

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Toki Wartooth Lover, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toki Wartooth Lover

Toki Wartooth Lover Well-Known Member

I know that people can be diagnosed with a bunch of different medical conditions... but is it normal to have 8 different conditions...?

O.C.D (Obsessive Compulsory Disorder)
    Clinical Depression
    A.D.H.D (Attention Deficit Hyper-Active Disorder)
    R.L.S (Restless Leg Syndrome)
    Bipolarity
    Paranoia
    Anxiety
    Psychosis
    Does anyone have something like this?

It sucks. I can't live with any of these.. I know this may seem.. "weird".. but I think that sometimes they "team" up on me. Like, today I was having an Anxiety attack and out of the blue I started to get very very paranoid that I was going to fail my classes and that I wouldn't be accepted in life, then I felt like I had to keep my legs moving. Has that ever happened to anyone?...

And, just a question; would Anger Management count as a medical condition?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yes many have different diagnosis until doctor gets the right one complex posttramautic double depression borderline pschoaffective ADHD just among few my daughter has on many meds i wouldn't want her to give up hope. Please don't you either. She is stable now happy after 5th doctor took time and finally got cocktail of meds working for her just nauseated thats all. Please keep trying

3. Toki Wartooth Lover

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. And I'll try to keep going..

4. tiggersafire

tiggersafire Well-Known Member

Close... I have Bipolar or some mood disorder, AS, ODD, ADHD, anxiety, and a math learning disability. I know what you mean but it doesn't mean you are weird. Often times doctors don't even diagnose things properly and they start to take back some diagnosises and replace them with others and some just seem to disapear. There is no concrete answer in psychiatry and so it could seem like you have something when you really don't, it's confusing. I know what you mean by "team up" My ADHD will sometimes make me hyper, but since I'm so shy/socially awkward from my AS I don't really like to be outgoing but I end up being a total hyper idiot. It gets confusing, but it will get better. Good luck...

5. Toki Wartooth Lover

hang in there. I'm trying the best I can..

6. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I don't have the exact same as you but:

Complex PTSD
    BDP
    Chronic depression
    Anxiety
    Phobias
    SI
    Chronic dysphoria
    ADD
    GAD/ panics

And what they don't tell me.

But that makes you who you are. The hardest is to F! what others can think of you, and concentrate on your good differences, what it brings you, what it brings to others what you are, because yes, it makes a difference, you just don't see it right now.

7. Toki Wartooth Lover

Phobias count as disorder as well?

And I'll remember that.. thanks

8. ilovedilostwhatnow

ilovedilostwhatnow Active Member

hey sweetie its completely normal for you to have so many conditions remeber that i love you (monsteraddictpartime)

9. Toki Wartooth Lover

Thanks.

10. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Some do. When you can't get out of your house it is. When you can't do anything when the ting happens, it is. You're handicaped and you can't live "normally". It's a part of neurosis. Some neurosis do, too, make a part of these.

11. Toki Wartooth Lover

Oh, ok. I kinda get it now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.