Why keep on living like this?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Morbituarty, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morbituarty

Morbituarty Well-Known Member

Life ain't got no meaning,I'm 30,unemployed for over 2 years,didn't complete my studies abroad cause I've got depression twice,lonely like hell,no friends to talk to and there are no group therapies,counselling etc in my fucking country,my sisters and brother have all succeeded in life and they got great jobs,big money and love their life and don't give a fuck about me,wish they all die like animals,anyway we don't meet at all.What's the point of struggling in this so empty life?maybe I'll be jobless till I die,I'm done with my health problems,without health,can't go that far in life.
  2. roflbacon

roflbacon Member

Beer is the temporary solution but in the long run it will still catch you counts the same for me i dont even care about myself either. I dont care about anyone becuase i know they all be alright... but me no. Only money would solve the problems...
  3. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I can certainly relate to you.
    I'm 31, been unemployed a little over a year.
    I don't have any higher education- I kept putting it off.
    Really don't have any friend's either.

I don't see the point either.
    I'm miserable and I'm no one to be proud of/unsuccessful.
  4. Tome811

Tome811 Member

I understand. I just turned 48 and am here all alone. I have nothing to wake up for every day except my bird. He is all I have left in this world. The internet is empty. With so much out there, I am finished looking for anything within about 5 minutes.
    I wake up each day and ask "why?" there's nothing to do, no where to go and no one to talk to. I have tried to work over the last 4 years and am halted by a wall and the big foot held over me not allowing me to advance in any direction. I now am hurting and can not get any health care. Especially when the doctor's who obviously don't wish to be bothered with me, have their hands on the doorknob the entire time they're in the room.

The cash I have on hand is running out. I have no other option than to leave this world and pray my little boy bird is taken care of and not suffers until I am found.
    Holding on to a bit of hope each week. Hoping to match a few numbers on lottery tickets in order to have a reason and ability to just exist here. But how much hope can you really have with something like that?

No one cares. Sure, plenty of mouths spew out that they DO care, but talk is cheap. And how many times does everyone who opens their ears around them hear the national motto of "I don't care" in so many sentences.

I knew that the day I would lose the only person in this world that cared whether I lived or died came, I would be all alone. I didn't realize just how alone I would be and how bad it would hurt.
  5. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Your mother would want you to live, hun. And your bird needs you.:hugtackles:
  6. Tome811

Tome811 Member

My bird deserves better. And my Mother wanted to live. Not be "put to sleep" by the so-called medical "profession" of this nation. That's another rant for a later time and place.
  7. mariab

mariab New Member

30 is SO YOUNG! You're not even half-way and you're feeling this crummy?
    Firstly i'm sorry that things aren't working as good as you wanted it to be.
    Secondly, there is a point to life. Unemployed for two years? Well that means that you were employed for a good portion of your life! There's always a job available, in every single country. You can even start small, and that's at least something that you can do on a day to day basis.
    You could even go back to school again. There are students in my university that are 60+ years old! It's never too late to go to school and learn. Learning anything you love is always fascinating and fulfilling.
    You may be envious of your brother and sisters, but who doesn't? Every sibling will always admire something that the other one has. You say you don't have friends (they are so easy to make though) but you do have a family, and they love you very much.

Life is what you make of it, and if you could just please somehow realise that you can turn it all around - well then, that's already one step for defeating this depression. There is a point to life, you'll see.
  8. I've been unemployed intermittently throughout the last six years. Unable to keep a job
    2008 and up to April to Mid May 09 I peaked. I had a job that was paying....well enough (it was seasonal) and another job seemly wanted to hire me. I had a GF and we just moved in together. Never got that job, the current one at the time collapse no longer working there since about 150+ jobs I applied to and more just teased me with offers.
    I had to move out from my GF due to issues, she breaks up with me twice and haven't heard from her in over four months been broken up for 7 plus months, doesn't seem like she'll come back (although she could one day), my car has been down since may of last year, I live with my parents. I just turned 26
    About the only thing that's gone right in the past 16 months is I did manage to find a job, two, and maybe three to four in the past two months. So financially I could be on the rebound, but to me money doesn't matter without my best friend/companion. I really cannot find anyone else like her in this world. I can't open myself up to new friends or women even for just sex. I'm not that kind of guy. I'm a one woman man.
    I feel life is a constant cycle of ups and downs, and although life could gradually be going to the upside now (a three year pattern of good years 2011 fits that next good peaceful year), I'm bounded for another slam down by 2012 or 2013. Well since I'm so close...maybe I'll hang around for that one last good year.
  9. mike308

mike308 Well-Known Member

I turned 54 a few days ago..My wife.. went out to dinner with her girl friend,
    No card, no note, no mention of it.
    My twin brother died on a couple days before our birthday 10 years ago. So I never did much care for it afterward anyway. But is is a sign that our marriage is over.
    My wife and I are getting a divorce. It wasn't suppose to be this way. I did every thing I was suppose to do.
    Worked hard, payed my taxes, never got into trouble.
    Now, I have quit my awful job... some times being unemployed isn't that bad..
    Moving to Utah.. for a "maybe" job with the last bit of money I have.
    What can you do???
    Killing yourself is JUST GIVING UP..
    Which gives the ASSHOLES OF THE WORLD THE SATISFACTION of what????
    My point is.
    Rail against the system, DIG INTO YOUR SOUL..
    Hope it helps to know you are not alone. As you can tell "I have anger issues" :):):)
  10. Blue_Sky

Blue_Sky Well-Known Member

It's nice to see someone with a sense of humor, that gave me a laugh and brightened me up. I am sort of stubborn myself and start feeling angry when I think about giving up, I can't let life win, that's what it would want.
  11. Morbituarty

Morbituarty Well-Known Member

I don't know what to do,feel completely lost,things are not getting better,my depression seems not to go away with the meds I'm taking,I wish there were group therapies where we can talk about how bad we're going,maybe this could help but there're ain't no such things in my retarded country,god,I hate this country!My life is just a big failure,I don't use to complete well all what I start and thats what my family says.I think they don't know what they're saying as they all have a solid state of mind,they don't know how it feels to be depressed.I'm very frustrated of what happened to me which didn't happen to them instead.I know they won't give a shit if I attempted to my life again because my first one has left them so indifferent.
  12. Sometimes I don't care if Life wins. I'm already defeated in an unwinnable situation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.