Why life isn't worth living

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Argh:D, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Argh:D

Argh:D Guest

Wow I am so depressed right now. My girlfriend ran away with some other guy and both of my parents died in a car crash a few days ago. I felt like my life was ruined but I thought I'd just keep going... Then my sister got raped and she's a real mess right now. Turns out that my best friend is addicted to heroin and is completely incoherent, which is kind of lame because I have nobody else to talk too...

Then I was diagnosed with cancer...knew I shouldn't have been smoking but seriously, that's lame. So now I am dying anyway, but I've lost my girlfriend and both of my parents and have nobody to talk to.

What the fuck? I just want to cut my arms and legs off and drown in a pool of my own blood.

2. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

you know, i take back what i said...go fuck yourself

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2008
  3. Daze&Confused

Daze&Confused Antiquitie's Friend

I'll give you the advice you gave others. Go jump in front of a bus. I have no time for liars.

4. I think he's trying to show us that our situations aren't that bad and could be a lot worse.

Doesn't work.

5. Argh:D

No because then I would end up disabled and with brain damage or something. Suicide at least needs to be reliable :/

6. Daze&Confused

It is, now he's here.

7. Argh:D

Wanting to kill yourself isn't about your situation anyway. It's all internal.

Some people want to kill themselves after something really small, for other people it takes a lot more.

For some people taking anti-depressants is enough, for other people death really is the only way. At least death is peaceful, natural and beautiful.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

asshole

9. Why are you here?

10. Argh:D

Well I was looking for information to confirm if my plan to kill myself would work and stumbled across this website, which obviously hasn't helped much.

Now I'm here I can't believe there are so many people whinging about how they are going to kill themselves... I did this when I was like 12 or something. Seriously..............

I can understand that some people just want help, but I'm sure a lot of people here are just attention seeking. It's no wonder that you guys fail to end your lives so often (don't know about you personally, but in general)....nobody that talks about it on a forum like this can be serious.

If you're going to end your life don't talk to anybody about it. Period. They will only try to stop you, and if you want to die, what good is that?

11. You obviously haven't really been suicidal.

You didn't really answer the question. I didn't ask how you got here.

And what's wrong with people who need attention?

12. Oh and FYI there have been a lot of people who posted that they were going to kill themself on this site and then did it the next day.

Some people are really going to kill themselves, some want to but know they won't, some think they will but won't and some just need attention. Either way there's a problem and people want to help them with it. If you got a problem with that go somewhere else.

13. Argh:D

You asked why I'm here... I'm here because I was googling my method and stumbled across the forum. Yes I am suicidal but I don't want somebody to tell me that it's a bad idea because I already know I'm going to do it.

What sort of a suicidal person really wants to be persuaded to live? If you even contemplate the chance that you won't go through with your suicide then clearly you aren't ready to go through with it. I've already decided... I don't believe in Hell so saying nasty things on here sure as fuck isn't going to make any difference to me, cause I will be sleeping with the fishes by Sunday.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2008
  14. Daze&Confused

I feel sorry for the fishes, having to listen to your garbage for eternity.

15. Argh:D

I don't think dead people make much conversation at all...

16. That would be a response to the question "How did you get here?"

Now the question I pose is "Why are you here right now? Why are you posting?"

I can answer it. You've done a classic suicidal trick. Deep down inside you are crying for help. However you are so afraid of being one of those people who "cries about being suicidal and does nothing" that you won't straight out ask for help. So instead (whether consciously or not) you slip in that you are going to kill yourself this Sunday.

You are here because you want help. Be nice and someone here may just say something that will make you feel better.

17. Argh:D

I've already made up my mind.

If I wanted help I would go to a real friend, not post here. But I don't want help at all.

Obviously people here haven't made up their minds yet. It's more like a forum for depressed people than suicidal people...

18. So why do you keep posting here? Ask yourself that. To show that you're better than everyone here because you're actually going to kill yourself? You're not just all talk? Sounds like the mentality of someone who wants to live to me.

We can't help you if you won't admit there's a problem.

goodnight and goodluck to you sir

19. Argh:D

Goodnight. Hey... there is a problem, it's just not my problem. It's a problem for my friends, my family and everyone I know...

20. Daze&Confused

Well come sunday you'll be gone,problem solved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.