Why live...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kle30jun, Apr 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kle30jun

kle30jun Member

A year ago in a few weeks its been a year since i tried committing suicide by overdosing. I got med-flighted to Boston. Today and this week has been very hard for me. I want to act on my impulses but haven't. I'm trying to stay distracted and surround myself by others, but every second I'm alone lately I just regret telling anyone what I did last year. I'm going to college in the fall and I am so scared. I've worked so hard for this but I want to just give it up. I just don't know what to do anymore.

2. Rkmnd

Rkmnd Member

Keep going, college is right there, it can seem overwhelming, but you can do it. A new school essentially, a new start, don't be afraid, but consider it a second chance, and do your best!

3. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Anniversaries are very difficult times. Worrying about going away to college is natural. As Rkmnd says it can be a new start. Don't decide to do it without support though. So make sure that you have doctor, therapist and whatever you have at home. Change is both exciting and frightening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.