Why live?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The Depressed Puppy, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

I'm so miserable & depressed. I'm always out of it because I'm always so exhaust.I am making so many mistakes because I'm out of it. I can't do anything right,it takes me forever to learn something.I have few friends, no true friends though. My family treats me like crap. They treated me younger than I am everyone does.

Now, I don't even have motivation to do things I enjoyed,I just don't feel like do anything. I just want to be alone.

As of recently, I've been researching "methods",& look at different sites. That's how desperàte I am to leave. I just really don't want to be here. I feel so worthless,& I feel like a burden.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi TheBrokenButterfly boy do i hear your sadness and pain Instead of researching methods hun use that energy to get your self some help talk to your doctor and get on meds get some referals for therapy but get help ok to pull yourself out of that dark hole your in hugs

3. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

Glad to hear I'm not the only one :( but my parents don't even care:( they don't care about me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.