why me i am so confused....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LillMy8989, Jun 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

I dont honestly know what to do anymore, im just a piece of crap with no meat in it.... im getting apathic...not no one i just to be, its burning right inside but i cant find the words to say it...i am dying i am so dying....someday i will be gone and <edit mod total eclipse timeline>
    Youre thinking, " how can i help " in fact there is nothing you can do, just sit comfy and watch....
    Too tired to take a step further and then itll go back back.....to misery...
    Please help me, i dont want to stay hospitalized forever, i am no crazy, nono not this little bird....

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your right hun you are not crazy you have an illness thats it one that can be managed with professional help. Hospital is ok for stabilization purposes but not a place to stay your right for long time. You keep talking here to us to people who do understand It helps to know people care and will not judge here hun hugs

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am so sorry you are in this much pain. I hope you can find the words to talk about what is "burning right inside". I wish I had words to easy your pain. Maybe one of these can help a tiny bit :hug:

4. LillMy8989

I wish I were stronger and happier, things arent what it used to be, I hate this called life.
    I am out of words really...

5. LillMy8989

You are a helping hand while Im falling into darkness...
    I am dying...

6. melbourne90

melbourne90 Member

Let us pull you out of the darkness you are falling into. Why do you feel this way?

7. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Stay with us in the light LillMy. Fight the darkness. Struggle against it. Talk to us if you can. Talk to people in real life too or at least be with people. Don't isolate and don't give up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.