why me?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Metallica*Melinda, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

Why does life have to be so hard? Why is it always me? When will this nightmare end? I WANT TO END IT ALL! I've tried and tried but it never works... KILL ME {PLEASE}

2. left behind

left behind Guest

what is wrong exactly???

3. Metallica*Melinda

everything seems to be going wrong in life AS USUAL. I just can't take the STUPID mistakes i keep making... I'm tired... THIS IS IT I SWEAR!

4. SparklingNight

SparklingNight New Member

Everyone has had/will have hard times in their lives. But things will get better.

5. Metallica*Melinda

yeah right this has been like this for.... 13 years!

6. ruiner

ruiner Active Member

What exactly has been going on for 13 years?

7. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Why does life have to be so hard? I have no clue, but I am sure survival has something to do with it.

My life is hard as well but I have just gotten used to taking the beating, metaphorically. So life does not seem as hard as it really is.

But I am curious myself as to what is so hard? Is it school, or work or a social life thing? So I will try to cover all of them.

School is hard but really school takes up such a short portion of your life it is funny. So just grin and bear it like me. Then you will have the rest of your life to take it easy.

Work is something we all must do in some shape or form. If work is really that hard why not try and get a new job, one that you might actually like? Though sometimes that makes you take a hit money wise. But what is the price of your happiness?

A social life problem, friends come and go. I find that those come and go. And really the ones of whom you engage in intercourse with on a regular basis are the ones of whom will stick around. And those of whom you really click with in some form or fashion, but those are rare. But as long as you socialize, and by socailize I mean go out and be seen by people on a some what casual basis. You should have some friends, I think I do not know I am trying socializing a little bit more these days.

I do not know, I hope it was of some help.

8. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

What is it that makes you feel like life isn't worth living? You can talk about anything here, everyone's really great. We can understand what you're going through because we all are (or were at some point) in the same kind of situation. Please talk to us about it. We all want to help you.

*big cwtches*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.