why me??????

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by ellie, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ellie

ellie Member

im just another person who was taken advantage of. i dont kno why im writing this and if anyone actually cares, but i am a good person who does her best to put other peoples needs before her own. so why did this happen to me??

i lost two friends not too long ago, since then i havent been able to move on. its like i cant breathe. i have tried to go out and start life fresh but that didnt happen as soon as i went out to a party with some friends my drink was spiked and woke up at my friends house, i dont know what happened and neither do my friends but i was physically hurt. some other guys have also taken advantage of my situation and i feel worthless maybe im just meant to have these things happen to me.

now i feel so alone and thought i should just let it out in writing. no one probably cares but i thought i should give it a go since i really have no one to talk to.

2. CRUSHED

CRUSHED Well-Known Member

I care :hug:

I know how it feels to be alone with no real friends, people trying to take a bite of you and try to take advantage of you :blub:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

3. willgethere

willgethere Well-Known Member

I care too hun
    and I too understand where you are at, if you need to talk I am about
    :hug:

4. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Ellie, you have come to a place where people do care about each other, I am so sorry about your two friends, it's understandable that you are having difficulties right now.
    You are NOT worthless, but there are some worthless people out there who take advantage of others when they are at their most vulnerable.
    Writing how we feel does help and I hope you will get the help and support you need here on SF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.