Why Me?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lildebbie107, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lildebbie107

lildebbie107 New Member

I started dating my boyfriend six months ago. Before, we started dating we were co-workers. The relationship was going really well. However, he just found out that he is really sick and is dying. He is pushing me away, and does not want me anywhere near him. How he is doing this is by cursing me out on the phone and making me feel like garbage. We are still co-workers, but we have been able to seperate our relationship from work and home. This past week, this did not seem to work. Our company had no idea that we were dating, and I believe that they do now. Yesterday, he said some pretty disgusting things to me, and I had to tell my boss. My boss sent him home and I have no idea what he said when he called in to speak to her after he was sent home. My boss stated that she does not want either one of us to speak to each other on the phone again. Now I feel that I have betrayed my boyfriends trust, already losing him because he is dying, and may have lost my job also. I am so depressed, I just want to be able to talk to him, but he is so angry at me. What do I do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.