why me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by the_only_one, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

last night was the first time ive tried. the temp here was -8 and we have a foot of snow. so i burried myself hoping it would end me. someone found me and saved me.i dont kniw what to do
  2. tappa

tappa Well-Known Member

im so glad someone saved you!!!
    Please hold on, jus a little longer. chat here. how come you are feeling SO bad? tell us wats wrong and see how u feel after. wat have u got to lose eh?
  3. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

What's triggered it off? You were lucky someone found you. I know it doesn't feel like. The amount of times i've woken up in hospital as i attempted but didn't want to die in the place i lived and was found is unreal. I don't even know how many times i've been in hospital now. I know the nurses and they know me. It's a horrible position to be in and you don't want to be there. So get help now while you can still. Get help before it gets to the point of you knowing nurses and staff well. You don't wanna be there. X
  4. the_only_one

i know that i dont want to be there, i dont really wanna be anywhere. but at least there people "care" about you.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Dieing of hypothermia is really very painful. I'm glad that someone found you and saved you. :hug:
  6. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

hey :)

there seems to be an influx of people your age at the moment joining SF, which isn't a good thing(but if you obviously need the help then it is :tongue:).

What happened when that person found you? What happened after?

Are you on medication or therapy? Have you ever told anyone about how you feel?
  7. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

I'm glad someone found you :hug:
    It seems like you could really do with some support, I am glad you are reaching out for help. Do you get ccouselling/therpy? What was said to you when you were found? Please don't hurt yourself again :hug:
    Were hear to support you as best as we can :)
  8. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Oh please get some help. Dave_N is right. Hypothermia is not nice, and an extremely painful way to die. You are lucky that you were found. Granted, you will not feel that way now. You will feel angry and frustrated that you were found. But you need to reach out and get some help. Now. :hug:
  9. the_only_one

no i havent gotten any therapy or medications. and i dont remember any of getting found. i just remember waking up. and ive told my best friend and girlfriend, they try to help but it makes it worse sometimes because i know they are so worried about me that i feel like if i left it will take that pressure off of them
  10. the_only_one

and the influx is probably because peoplle seem to be against depressed people and just makes kife that much harder
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.