Why me?????????

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DerrickKlitschko, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DerrickKlitschko

DerrickKlitschko New Member

i got home from work in the Late night then i went in to our room to get some clothes the door was locked... so i got the key open it up.. xxxxxx. i called 911 an just broke down im so lost i have no clue what to do a friend told me to come here been not even a fews day and i can't stand myself she tried to call me an my phone went dead i blame myself im lost without her she was the only person i had left i don't know what to do She's was my first love the only one i trusted with everything i can't eat i can't sleep can't do anything a i lost my mother an father and brothers in a car accident this year..i can't explain how i feel its just undecrible i feel like god hates me i just don't know......
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2011
  2. msu1980

msu1980 Member

Please understand that this is not your fault. People who commit suicide make that choice and that choice is theirs and theirs alone. Blaming yourself is a common response, you maybe asking yourself why this happened to you, just understand that your friend felt there was no other out.

My advice to you would be to find a trusted friend and speak candidly about what happened. Your friend has offered you help, maybe he or she is the only one willing to lend their assistance. If they have offered a place to stay, I am sure they would be willing to lend an ear. The after effects of suicide are very complicated. I would recommend reading up on the subject. If you do a Wikipedia search for postvention, it will give you insight into what you are going through. There is a lot of literature out there about suicide, and the better you educate yourself, the easier it will be to deal with this and develop coping strategies. You will get through this, it has been a tough year, but it will get better. Hang in there.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I can only guess at the greif you are feeling right now..There aren't many words that would comfort you right now..Have they had the funeral yet?? Maybe you can slip something in the casket with her that meant alot to the two of you..That way you don't loose the connection..It's o.k. to go to the cemetary after the funeral and just sit and talk to her..I lost the one true love of my life..She went back to her old boyfriend.. Thats as close as I can get to how you are feeling..Have you considered seeing a greif counsilor?? Maybe they can help releive some of it.. I feel for you!! Take Care!!
  4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i'm so sorry this happened. my deepest condolences to you. i can only imagine how much you are suffering right now.

many places offer victim services to survivors of suicide. take them up on it. you need grief counselling to help you through this. don't try and do it alone.

i wish i could make it better

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.