Why must I be alive

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Silently-Hated, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Silently-Hated

Silently-Hated Well-Known Member

I'm not an emotional person but Hester was tough... I cried and cried and cried I couldn't help myself, I felt like such a horrible person! Being cursed and yelled at takes a lot out of me, and then they just expect me to adjust to there moods when they want, it's not going to happen. I'm tired Of them acting like they did nothing wrong! I'm tired of being cursed at! I'm tired of being yelled at! I'm tired of living!
    Maybe that's my problem... Maybe my problem is myself, maybe I shouldn't do things to piss them off, but I don't know what not to do... They get angey at everything... Maybe I should control myself, but all I do is say yes ma'am and yes sir to them, maybe I should start bowing? Maybe I should act like mornings wrong to? I've done it all my life I don't think it would be much of a problem...
    Or maybe I'm just reading in to much and maybe I should relax, but I'm one of the most relaxed people anyone has met. I don't angry quickly I let everything go sooner or later, I don't hold grudges, im calm when most people would be going insane. I take everything lightly until you start talking about my family, but I know my family isn't something I should really worry about, they don't care about me anymore...
    But as they always say I'm a drama queen, I over exaggerate on minut things... Who knows
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am not sure of your back story, but from what you write, it is so unpleasant for others to judge you in that way. Is there any way to protect yourself from these criticisms by knowing that what anyone says is his/her opinion and should be considered just that, an opinion...we have to behave as we feel is right and not because of the warrants of others