why must i be so miserable?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by austinhp78, Feb 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. austinhp78

austinhp78 Well-Known Member

why does my one and only friend pretend to care about me when in reality he only finds me to be a pain in the ass? i mean, i appreciate that he's at least trying to send the appearance that he cares but its only making me feel worse. why do i have to be scared of going to a doctor, scared that he will see my scars and reveal my secret? why is it that the only person i have ever come to truly care about and love only likes me as a friend and tries to not lead me on by barely talking to me? why did i have to fall in love, to become so attached. why did i have to be judged throughout my entire life and made fun of? it was so much better before i fell in love with her. it pains me to think about the fact that i never have been in a relationship and probably never will be. i have no confidence, no self esteem, and am extremely incompetent. why do i have to be so alone? why don't my parents believe that i have the slightest bit of worth? i absolutely hate myself. god damn it, why did i have to fall in love? im tearing myself apart...

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Yes, life is full of soo many questions. But that doesn't mean they have to be answered all at once or straight away.
    I'm sure your friend isn't just putting up a front. Have faith and trust in your friend. Also there's nothing to be scared of when going to the doctors. Going to the doctors might kick start your recovery and may even be a blessing in disguise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.