Why must I keep on fighting the good fight,,when no one cares.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ARTHUR61, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ARTHUR61

ARTHUR61 Member

If I was to die tonight no one would know till my rent was due,,or till the smell took over and the had to look and see what stinks. If I was to die today,,I can not name one person who would come to a funeral service. That is why I have per-payed for a cremation. I have made arrangements for my organ`s to be donated,,as long as they find me in time to harvest them. I was thinking of donating my body to the university for med use. but I think I would not be useable. I am so tired of hurting,,of not being able to do any thing but sit and watch some TV. it was not bad enuf,,but last month the place I was living at burnt down and I was carried out of the house,, now all I have is the clothes on my back. my battery powered, power chair is gone,,my TV,,my $4000. gaming computer,,my $2000. stereo,,everything. I bought this lap top from a pawn shop,so I could get online and ck my mail,,try to get a hold of some people. But the only place I can find is this place. well I guess I have found my answer. even here I can`t find a person to talk to. So I guess it is time to stop kidding myself,,and get doing what needs done. thanks for reading. I have a sister out there somewhere,,I wish I could talk to her.. Or even if someone could tell her I said good by and I Love her.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

There is a delay in validating accounts as we do it manually to try to protect our members...I am also in a wheelchair, so I do know what you are talking about...so sorry about the fire...how long ago was it and have you been able to replace anything? I sure hope you know there are people here to talk to...go into chat or post and you will be impressed how caring our members are
  3. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

I too am in a wheelchair as well. Feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to. I'm sorry for the circumstances that brought you here, but you'll find lots of caring people that know what it is like to want to die. Don't give up, love. :hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.