why must i suffer constant rejection?its more than i can bear.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chariskeith, Jun 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chariskeith

chariskeith New Member

I am just so demoralised and my confidence so shattered by constant rejection.I have only one good friend who visits me.Others hardly reply to my texts.Worst of all,I cant seem to find a partner.Ive been single for 2 years since I split with my ex Scott.I message loads of ppl on dating websites,hardly ever get responses ,never get spontaneous messages from others.Today I was just blown out by somebody who liked my photos,had talked to me for ages on the phone and then when i meet them they just clam up and are stand offish.
    I am so angry and feel so worthless when i get constantly ignored or rejected like this.I feel like i want to die just out of my anger and rage at this life and the fact othersdont like me.I hate this.I would rather be dead if my life is always goingvto be like this.I dont want it.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there,

I really feel for you, you must be feeling lonely and rejected, I know this sounds silly but it's true that there are more fish in the sea. Maybe wait for it to find you instead of you seeking it. I will always be available to talk to on here. This is one place you will not get rejected, please tell us more about yourself and how you came to this point in your life. Please do not harm yourself it will not do any good. Talk to us here :)
  3. chariskeith

chariskeith New Member

Thanks for that.Where did it all start?i dont know.Loneliness and rejection have bothered me for a while.. I really wish I wasnt gay.Its brought me nothing but pain and loneliness..never real love.
  4. Dumas

Dumas Well-Known Member

I am sorry you feel rejected. That's a awful feeling . Just wanted to send you a hug and I hope you feel loved and accepted soon.
  5. Starting Over

Starting Over Active Member

Hi Chariskeith,

First of all, dating sites can really suck! lol. So don't take the rejection personally! Your experience is quite typical. As far as friends go, I would suggest only surrounding yourself with people that build you up and make you feel good! If your current friends aren't doing that, they either aren't very good friends, or they are unaware of the struggles you are facing (in this case, you should perhaps confide in them, if you feel comfortable). Although it sounds cliche-I would focus on trying to find satisfaction in your own life as well, before reaching out to others. Rejection can seem much worse when you are already recovering from a break up or feeling depressed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.