why must the clock keep ticking...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sd-239192, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sd-239192

sd-239192 Well-Known Member

... as a few of you well know, my home is being taken from me... my parents just aren't able to keep it... we have been fighting this battle for the past year and a half, and one by one have been losing commodities... today we lost our house water, so now i have to rationing my water... i can forget about any drinking water, cooking, cleaning, bathing...it just is not possible, its surprising how much water we use daily, and how much of an impact it has when we run out. only by the grace of god do i still have electricity to write this little note... so should i drop off the face of the earth for a time... you know why. as to where i will live after this, i do not know. if i want to live... it would be so much easier on my mom to support only my little brother, one mouth to feed costs drastically less then 2... i don't know anymore... only my love for one other keeps me tethered here... however if I'm forced to leave, ill not have that....
  2. ozinuk

ozinuk Well-Known Member

This is what's wrong with society, how can society let people be put out on the street how can this be happening in 2010. Cutting water I don't understand because the more I try to the more it upsets me. Governments amaze me they are all to willing to help people devistated by natural disasters (which is right) but disasters caused by the governments themselves ie resesions unemployment etc they can't be seen for dust. What a shamefull world we live in.
    I hate this life. :blub:
  3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

What will keep your mum strong is having you BOTH around. Life may be hard, yes, and financially, things may feel impossible, but you are priceless, and will be far more important to her. Losing you would be yet another thing that she has lost, and that will really take its toll on her, I'm sure. And of course, on your brother.

I'm so sorry that things have been so hard for you and your family. I don't know what country you are in, but from your location, I'm presuming its not the UK. Do you have any charities over there that can be of use to you and your family?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.