Why no love in places!

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by White Dove, Dec 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

I was just wondering why there is no love in a church of Christ? I posted it here because it is in uncertainty but if it needs to be moved to religion then do so.

I will admit. i am in fact a church of christ member ( well they may not think i am but i still consider myself one ) anyhow, why is there no love or compassion in them?

Like the time my older brother passed away. i was really hurting that night and i called the only minister i could think of that was a church of christ minister B.B. and i had not slept any at all that night, but i waited until i knew he was awake and he did not have any love or compassion in his voice nor any care nor concern for me, he just said well its not like he lived right next door etc.. that is not the point.. he was my brother and i had just back back in good with him and we were talking and he would tell me he loved me ( those 3 words are never told to me anymore ) and i was hurt because he had died..

but then Baptist and a Penicostal church have both been really good to me, they have been caring, and even have a Baptist church willing to let me have the memorial services for my brother at their church. Even one of their members going to sing for me and the family at the funeral/memorial, and a penicostal ( i think he is penacostal or could be methodist ) but he is going to preach for free at the funeral/memorial.

you know the bible says to weep with those who weep, laugh with those who laugh, etc.. Jesus said to have compasion on others, like the sameritain. one guy passed him up the other one took care of him and even paid for his room and food. if your susposed to have compassion like Jesus and you dont then is that wrong? I am begining to think that the church of Christ is not from God.. Really am begining to think that. you have got to have Gods love, Jesus compassion. if you dont have his love or compassion then how can you be from God?

I am starting to doubt going to the church of Christ. Dont get me wrong, i love the church and believe in their ways , heck i was even baptized in them. but when they dont have Gods love or compassion for me and when their not there for me in my time of loss i cant help but wonder if i am even in the right church.

of course they will throw me away, saying i am in sin because i went to another church,etc.. but its not me going away, they pushed me away..how many times have i begged for a certain family to call me so we could talk and so i could make things right,etc, and they pushed me away? they never called, i had at one time thought they had but they did not, it was a knoxville number, not their number. i had to send a regiesterd letter just in order for them to respond to me.

it is a uncertainty that i will remain a member of any church of christ. i am not trying to degrade them, i just want to know has anyone else ever been a member of a church of christ and not felt Gods love while you were there? i know one thing if this baptist church shows me Gods love and his compassion in my time of sorrow, i will more then likely go back to being a baptist member cause if you aint got gods love nor compassion then you are not from God.

Bible says you will know them by their fruits, well love and compassion is a fruit of Gods church, without that you not from God! be like Jesus.. Jesus wept with them when they lost a loved one and then he brought them back to life. You got to be like Jesus.

so anyone else ever experienced this? perhaps not with a church of christ but with another church? just wondering
  2. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

Well, if the Christian God isn't loving (demonstrated by below verses + tons others), and people are Christians, why would you expect them to be loving?

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her. (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)

(Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)
    If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him.

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

The list goes on...
  3. White Dove

well, thats true, but they did things like rape and hitting so hard that they were murdered..

what about some verses where some loved one dies? How is a true christian supposed to act? On the death of someone? Are they supposed to show compassion like jesus or not? thats the question i am asking? What would Jesus do? What did he do? he wept with them, i have yet to see in the bible where Jesus said or told them well its not like he is right next door to you?etc.. he didnt do that.. he wept with them. he comforted them. and one or 2 verses, probably a lot more, it says you will know them by their fruits and then it gives a list of their fruits, love, compassion, caring, patience, gentleness, etc

i for one am a christian and i do weep when others has deaths in their family, i send cards and sometimes even emails, even to complete strangers. You know what i do in my spare time when i am able to be up and online? i visit local obit websites, when i see a new name , i send my condolences to others that i dont even know because i have lost a lot of people, some are not yet dead but they are to me and i know what its like to hurt.

I think the only true churches were like they were back in the old days. where a preacher or minister was there for the members anytime they needed him, where a little country church sits ontop a hill, with a huge steeple, and ministers preach without wearing the fancy suites, and big diamond rings, and preaching in a fancy church house, driving new cars were not yet invented. heck preaching in a tent, Jesus taught outside many times.. why cant they be like that now? Jesus walked on his feet and sometimes road on a donky, etc

I think the preachers these days are spoilt. they want more and more, if its not money they want then they want a fancy house, new car, new big church with huge chadulears, i mean if those spent half is much money on the hungry, sick, in this world instead of on their buildings and fancy homes and cars, etc.. but then you get we have missions and all.. what about the money they spend on missions? on going overseas to teach the bible? why not send it in mail instead of a 1000 dollar ticket so a preacher can have a vacation there, and thats what it is a vacation to them rather they want to admit it or not. wasted funds and spending imo. each ticket they buy could feed so many hungry children.. that just gets to me.. it really does..

4. White Dove

well, things have changed once again, as usual.. this time i got an pm saying that the church will not let us use it to have a memorial for my brother because some idiot tore it up during a wedding? or so they say...

i assured her ( which she was notba member there and i thought she was, my mistake there so please forgive me for that unintentional lie of saying she was a member, i should have checked but i just assumed she was, my mistake once again.

She is a very nice lady and i kindly thanked her for it. i told her not to blame herself cause she is not to blame, she thought they would let me... i told her i was not mad.. i am just more hurt then anything right now.. i cant say goodbye to my brother, i could not even say goodbye to my mom when i was 15 ...

seeing as how i could not say goodbye to them, then maybe its time for them and everyone else to say goodbye to me?
  5. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

I don't think you should attach too much importance to the labels that people give to themselves. Whether I call myself a Christian or an Atheist or a Muslim doesn't make me a good or bad person. One day I may be full of hate, and one day I may be full of love. I don't really think you can say too much about who I am on that basis. Maybe that's for me and God to decide.

My brother was thrown out of his church because he was gay. Yet he did so much for them, looked after the elderly and the sick etc. but certain people who did nothing for anyone decided he wasn't good enough for them. Is that right? Someone once told me that I think too much, that I should just stop thinking and listen to my heart. It's that, which will tell me how I should feel about someone... yet people aren't guided by their hearts, they are guided by their beliefs and opinions and these can often become distorted.

It's easy to think that when we're in the minority that we're wrong. If the church throws us out we think they're right and we're wrong because they're the majority. However it was the minority who spoke out against slavery, it was the minority who spoke up for female equality. And it wasn't easy for them. And I guess it's not easy for you. But you strike me as a true Christian, and as a good example for others. And I think you need to believe in that.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2008
  6. Entoloma43

Did you even read the verses I showed you? None of them involved what you just mentioned.

The first verse says a rape victim is forced to marry their attacker, and she is worth 50 silver.

The 2nd verse is telling you to murder your friends/family if they "entice you to serve other Gods".

The 3rd verse is telling you the rules of how to punish your slaves.
  7. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

oh, well that would be the delineation then. if the slave survives,
    alls well that ends well. another day, another red green blue electric
    dollar :biggrin:

interesting. the old testament is ....well, pretty ridiculous actually.
    I forgot what this thread was about :blink:
  8. White Dove

yea, i guess i misunderstood it:blink:

heck, i dont know. i am so confussed about a lot of things.

i know that some will tell you that they consider you to be a friend, had someone pm me invite me to a get together, then my computer tears up, then my brother passes away and now its like i am diseased or something:unsure:. do they not know that it is times like this that i need them the most? if they were a true friend they would be there for me not ignore me. i am very weak and very fragile and i need them but there not there... guess i know now rather they are my friend or not:blink:

perhaps they think i am strong? perhaps they think i am not capable to attempt? who knows what they may think, or perhaps even they were never truely my friend to begin with..

i am scared.. i really am because i just know i am going to attempt again and this time it will be the very last attempt i ever make because this time it will work and that kind of scares the heck out of me but then again it dont because i know i wont be missed, erm does that make since:unsure:

I know they wont be able to stop me because they wont believe i would actually do it, just like that one time.. i guess i will leave it to destiny... that is my destiny, that is how i will go, and everyone else who thinks it was a joke or a lie or just an attention getter will soon realise it was not that at all:unsure: im really hurting and really alone and really have no friends, nor family, and have to really attend the funeral of my older brother whom i just got back in good with.. How i can be anything else but just another static on a piece of paper with all the others that have attempted and left for good? that is how deep my hurting is right now. i have no one to hold me, no one to let my tears fall upon their shoulders... i have not really cried at all during the death of my brother.

to me anouncing it is just like it was when i announced that some idiot burnt my home down. it is as if i lied to others yet i did not lie at all. same with the death of my brother, its as if no one believes me or else they would be here, right? i cant cry.. i cant bring myself to cry, i think im hurting too much to cry, and its the alone, its the no phone calls, no letters that will drive me to make the mistake and become another static on a piece of paper, because this time it will work and i will be gone.

White Dove will be gone forever!
  9. Just_a_guy

Just_a_guy Well-Known Member

Really helpful :D
  10. BH Manners

BH Manners Member

The problem with the Church of Christ is that it suffers from narcissism on an institutional level. It teaches it is the one and only true church, and because of that thinks every other church is of Satan. Because of this it has no sense of introspection and perhaps realize that it may make mistakes or understand something about the Bible less well than maybe another church on a particular issue. If its understanding of the Bible is challenged it suffers a narcissistic injury and rages against the offending denomination or preacher criticising it.

From day one a CHurch of Christ member is taught that you have to worship and ritualize everything the right way or else you are damned. This is why the CoC has so many fights over correct doctrine nd how to worship in a church service and these fights are toxic spiritually. Of course, with such rigid black and white thinking no one is willing to say "Hey, maybe its just a matter of opinion or maybe it doesn't really matter at all"

The other problem is that the Church of Christ member is brought up from day one to believe that everyone not a member of his/her church is hellbound. This has a numbing effect emotionally on such a person---why be emotionally close to people who will burn in hell? It just hurts too much and so they learn to keep their distance.

I could go on.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
  11. White Dove

you know you got that right:cool: but you forgot to mention that there is no compassion in them... at least none that i have felt or know of...

they also believe that a lady or female can not preach or lead singing, but they can teach children in bible school. yes, they believe that other churches/denominations are hellbound.. this is a form of judging if you ask me?

although i consider myself church of christ and do attend a church of christ, i really am just a member of Christ body, not of any church, just a member of Gods family. but some things i have may not approve of by a church of christ, like compassion and love and care for others, this i fully do, and do so much that it has drained me because i gave out so much and got nothing in return. i dont judge others on what they believe in or their faith, if they are baptist, they believe diffferent then a church of christ and i dont judge them on it, it is not our place to judge, only God can judge them not us.. as to judging for sinners, well, we are all sinners ( all have fallen short of the glory of God ) we all sin, there is not one person on the face of this earth that has not ever sinned before,. so i dont say everyone is a sinner or that they are going to hell, they might be going to hell but its not my place to tell them that, it is only my place to share the gospel and bible with them, nothing more.. same with instrumental music, now i know that having instrumental music is wrong or at least that is what i was taught, but when i attempted my life and went to heaven there was instrumental music playing, a harp was playing and the angles were singing very heavenly. after this it got me to thinking harsh about what i actually believe in. so i dont think its wrong to have instrumental music in church nor do i think its wrong not to have instrumental music in church.. bible does not give provisions to have a church office or lights or running water but so many churches agree on having it, many agree that a minister should have a computer but bible does not say to have that?

because of my attempt, it has indeed opened up a dorrway into the life after death for me. i know what lies ahead and i am glad that i was allowed to see that future, when our body dies we go on, we continue, and seeing that has made me a lot more open to the spiritual aspect of what lies ahead. while i will remain a church of christ member, because i like the faith in it, but i will not condemn others for what they chose to believe in because in the end we all go to the exact same place. we are hear to learn, to get along with others and to share the love.. that is something i wont ever quite doing and that is showing love toward others cause i have been in the most loving diminision and i am happy that i was able to see it and able to share that experience with you and everyone else here. you body dies but you go on..and that place is very warm,loving, and inviting..
  12. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

This is why I've said you're loved. Not everyone gets to see what you saw. I believe in God, and Christ. However I'm not attending any church now. Because churches have been teaching things that are really not from the bible etc.

Who is to say that non believers are going to hell? Jesus' main purpose on Earth is to say: love thy God with all your heart and mind, second is love thy neighbours as thyself - there are no other commandments greater than these.

He also stated: whoever believes in me shall not perish, but have eternal lives. He's actually mentioning about believing in what he preached - the gospel of love. When we practice love towards one another, we shall not perish - perish meaning suffer. We shall not suffer if we practice Jesus' teachings of Love.

How did Jesus really died for our sins? He died for our sins, by fulfilling the scriptures - by preaching, and be crucified. His disciples wrote the new testaments of the bible, so that the world will know God better - he has done this very well. Dying for our sins meaning because of him, we're now given the choice of knowing God through the bible, because of what Jesus has done, by dying for our sins.

Forgive those who have done wrong against us, for they are weak. For we are weak therefore we cannot forgive them, but we should try to forgive them anyway.

About the Christian denominations.. all have their own rules etc.. but the main reason - the most important reason of being Christian is the truth of what Jesus has preached - love.

Be it muslim, or any other religion, when they practice love towards another, they're loving God directly as everything is God and God is everything. God is love and there's no judgment as to which religion is right nor wrong.. if it's based on God's truth, it is the truth.
  13. BH Manners

BH Manners Member

White Dove,

The Church of Christ believes that love is the following of commands of Jesus, and although they will not deny love as an emotion, they are so wrapped up about "This is what love iss...to obey his commandments" out of I John they totally ignore the emotional aspect of love. The emphasis on obeying the letter of the law chokes out the emotional aspect of the love which truly binds.

Paul speaks of this emotional aspect of love in I Corinthians 13 when he speaks about speaking in tongues, giving up his life for the gospel, feeding the poor, ect. but still not having love! The things he was describing---helping the poor, ect were all things he was commanded to DO! Yet it is possible for one to do these things yet have no love?

What are the fruits of love? One obey the commands, yes, but one will also have empathy, not be quick to judge, forgive, and offer true heartfelt mercy. Do you see this in most Church of Christs? No, and why? They believe they have to get everything right to go to heaven and cannot afford to show any compassion for someone they think is wrong, lest they be dragged to hell themselves or at worse have their own shortcomings exposed.

They are even taught that having emotions is sinful, or almost so.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
  14. White Dove

you dont have to go to a church house to be in church. bible says where one or two may be i may be with them.etc i think thats how it says? gees i dont know really cause i am still a baby in christ. still growing.. i know they use the bible verse do not forsake the assembly etc, well sometimes one has to not be at church, like if their sick, etc.. me i cant go much anymore because i dont have gas in my van most the time and the other times its because i am too weak to attend.. however i still get my bible preached to me, through the internet at internet sites plus i get free studies through the mail which with those i showed it to my dad and nieces they both studied it and now are new babes in christ, because they obeyed the gosple, confessed, etc..

also, about the compassion.. i dont feel any from any church of christ.. i am not putting this out there to degrade them, i am just telling the truth like it is with my experiences with them.. i will always have compassion and love in me no matter what..

forgive? that is a great big thing there.. when i first attempted my life, i sent a email to the minister and he did nothing but yet when i attempted and after i had attempted it was like i did the worst possiable sin ever.. i felt bad that i tried to take a life that God had given me and i was hurting because i had hurt God and it just so happened that they had a revival going on that time and i went and i was hurting inside because i knew i had hurt God so i did the walk upofront to ask for forgiveness like churches of christ require one to do.. the minister was so cold to me that day, like he was mad i had walked up front, told me plainly that i dont need to be keep doing this?? ( guess he meant repenting or asking God to Forgive me ) and that he wanted me to talk with the chairmen committy which i did later and the minister got mad and walked out that night ( never did apologize at all to me etc ) well he anounced it in front of everyone and not one person welcomed me back, not one.. they had a dinner that night/evening.. i was hurting so much i could not eat and this one lady ( i will never forget you jody ) she came up and seen i was crying and hugged me.. i told her that David was so mean to me and she said he was like that to her at times.. but i know that even though they didnt forgive me God did...

I think that now since i have passed into the next world a time or two it has opened up a doorway, a spiritual side that is so warm and amazing.. i can see angles, i can see other peoples halos, i know when one is strong in the Lord their halo is very bright ( some call them aruo i call them halos ) i can shake someones hand and feel their pain, their hurt.. i can see their future, if ones about to die i can tell it.. people would call mwe nuts or lock me up because i see angles but i am thinking maybe i need to use this talent and help the police on unsolved crimes? but then again who is say that they would even believe me? i am in between this world and the next. and i know for a fact there is music in heaven cause i already been there. What gets me is those that dont believe in instrumental music are sure going to get an eye opener when they pass away?

the night my brother passed away, i knew it.. i felt a sharper pain then i had ever felt before then i could not breath then my phone rings telling me my brother is being taken away in an ambulance, 130 she called and said dads gone. i see things i dont want to see as well as things i do want to see. the spiritual world is amazing and i am not the only one who has attempted my life, came back, and seen things..felt things, knew things ahead of time.. someone asked me once who would be the next president on another website, i told them obama would be the next one, they did not believe me, this was posted like back in may?? i think, well now they pm me wanting me to tell what happens next..

you think this gas is going to stay cheap? no.. its going to go up much hugher then last year.. You think the snow in the north of the united states is bad now? or the wildfires out in california? you havent seen nothing yet! tornado season hasent got here yet but when it does??? the hurrican that strikes next is 3 times worser then katrina and ivan put together. the volcan has not yet erupted, the 5 more earthquakes that will happen in the oceans have not yet begun. ever heard of a 12.5 earthquake? well you will and thats the smaller one yet to come.. Think this Earth is safe from meteroites? well you havent seen nothing yet, think jupitor being hit was bad? wait till 2011.. this is just a small amount to what is about to happen..

so why do i see it? why does God allow me this? i have not any idea whatsoever because i cant stop it.. that i know of???? unless i got some kind of super power that God will reveil to me. want to know what will happen to you next week or in your life? send me a pm i will tell you.. i have been telling people what will happen for over 6 months now and not one has even failed yet.. give me a shot at it. i wont charge you anything. God gave me this gift and i freely pass it on to you.
  15. levitated-one

There are so many different churches to go where you can ask for love and guidance. I believe the Daltons are not preaching of love as he is quick to anger, and he has been mean to you and Jody. God forgave him, but do not be hurt because of this. He doesn't know what is right, but you have the chance to make right with him eventually. First you need to make right with yourself, for you have done nothing wrong, stop being so harsh on yourself Susan, stop being so harsh on yourself for not having any loved ones left on Earth. You have a good reason to be here, a very good one. Do you not know how much I appreciate talking to someone like you here? Not everyone is like you, most people don't know the truth and that's sad, but true. You are a great gift from God, you are loved Susan no matter what, no matter what!

Love from God,

16. Entoloma43

Christianity itself suffers from narcissism on an institutional level. It teaches it is the one and only true correct religion, and followers of any other religions (or lack there of), are simply wrong, and going to burn in hell for their beliefs.

Umm... the bible. Not only non-believers, but followers of other religions.

Not according to the bible:

You must kill those who worship another god. Exodus 22:20

Kill any friends or family that worship a god that is different than your own. Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Kill all the inhabitants of any city where you find people that worship differently than you. Deuteronomy 13:12-16

Kill everyone who has religious views that are different than your own. Deuteronomy 17:2-7

Kill anyone who refuses to listen to a priest. Deuteronomy 17:12-13

Kill any false prophets. Deuteronomy 18:20

Any city that doesn’t receive the followers of Jesus will be destroyed in a manner even more savage than that of Sodom and Gomorrah. Mark 6:11

Jude reminds us that God destroys those who don’t believe in him. Jude 5

Whoever denies “that Jesus is the Christ” is a liar and an anti-Christ. 1 John 2:22

Christians are “of God;” everyone else is wicked. 1 John 5:19

The non-Christian is “a deceiver and an anti-Christ” 2 John 1:7

Anyone who doesn’t share Paul’s beliefs has “an evil heart.” Hebrews 3:12

False Jews are members of “the synagogue of Satan.” Revelations 2:9, 3:9
  17. White Dove

you know, i have though about a lot of stuff here lately.. i cant help it but to still feel that hurt, and i dont think i can ever forget it.:blink: it took something from me, okay? they took something from me. i trusted them, i believed in them, i let my heart open up to them and love them. i guess deep down i still do somewhere have love for them. even through all the hurt and the pain. heck who knows how much hurt i may have caused them and others myself, but im not like i used to be, i am not the same person i once was and i think thats where they fail to see that, thats where a lot of others fail to see that. after dying, after seeing heaven, after seeing these beautiful angles and their voices and prayers ( and no its not voices in my head or hearing voices like the stupid physchologist claim others may hear or see ) its actually being able to be in the presence of angles or if you want you can call them messengers. they would not let me kill myself, every time i tried to do it, they would knock it out of my hand physically knock it out of my hand:eek:hmy: any other time i cant touch them, if i try my hand goes through them, its like they are here but then not here. i dont know if there here to take me home soon? i dont know if there here for anything else? i dont know if i have to do something soon? i just dont know nor understand, but there presence has given off a lot of love and i mean a lot of love. its not from the devil cause he would have let me kill myself, its from God !!!

you say i have a chance to make right with Mr. Dalton, well do i really? i mean what would be the point? you cant make things right with someone who doesnt know or want to accept part of the problem also. yeah, i probably did things to them that probably did hurt them, and i know my family did things to hurt them after i found out about it but then it was way too late. i tried to contact them but even that failed, not by my choice but by theirs, then when i sent a registered letter it was answered alright in a hurry.. you know you can tell when one rights fast, their words are scrambled a little, well the reply was fast, so i quit.. i give up and have turned it over to God..

now God is showing me things.. he shown me just how S.P. started the trailer on fire and burnt it down.. you know he has to this day never been caugfht for that arson that destroyed my home but GOD knows he done it, he showed it to me, just like i seen patrick swazy die. 26 he will die 26 but yet there are many things i see and dont want to.

what does GOD want me to do? Why are the angles with me and what purpose are they doing here? why do i hear there beautiful voices and hear the prayers and the words holy holy Lord all the time? why was i allowed to see heaven? to actually see the gates of heaven, the city, the water,etc? but yet come back. i have asked many ministers and they all tell me im seeing things, etc?? why can they not believe in GOD? Why can not fully believe in the spiritual aspect of someone actually dying and coming back and now has angles around them? perhaps they assume im crazy? who knows? i just wonder about these things, really begining to wonder now because the visions are coming faster and faster.. i see crimes and i see the things that happen.. you wanna know what i see when i am talking about seeing a crime.?

I see a name, Daniel Morcombe - I see 2 men, one went to outwest Queensland, the other the South Australia following the death of Daniel.Both men were early 20's.

The man whom I felt murdered Daniel, his name sounded like Cruz,Cruise,Crus.He has a prior record.I see a struggle took place inside the car on the left hand passenger side.

The car was dumpted at Willowtree Road Yatala, left unregistered and then moved. The colour red comes through, so either the car was red or changed car following this event. I believe a third man saw the 3 of them together, he is much older and wishes to stay out of any evidence giving due to his own desire to stay away from the police, he also has had run ins with the law. He has thick scraggly hair and a beard and moutstache.He is either a farmer or a butcher,abitator worker , as he has experience with axes.I see daniel being buried if facing west ( inland), he is on the north side of the main road south of his home town, and this may be Glass House Mountains area.

Police should check for a vehicle that was towed away from the street above( Willowtree Road,Yatala) within 18 months following Daniels disappearance. I feel it was towed away and re-registered and changed colour. I see the colour red prominent.There may be blood and other evidence still inside the vehicle.

I see more then just this. i see other crimes, other names, other visions, but why?

you say i am blessed and loved but why allow me this?
  18. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

Gee wizz white dove with this type of information you really should contact the police and tell them also it appears you could make a huge amount of money since its the most widely know and well rewarded case in Australia's history.

the Morcombe family has offered a total reward of $1,000,000 ($250,000 from the Government and another $750,000 privately). This is the most amount of money ever to be offered for the finding of the abductor(s) or finding Daniel.
  19. levitated-one

Susan, I checked on the name Daniel Morcombe, it looked as though the predictions you've made matches a prediction made on 2003 at this website - http://www.advicepsychic.net/predictions2.php
    Can you explain this?

Also, if you can read my signature there's a link to near death experiences, there are many people seeing the same as you.

No need to care what others think, as long as you know what is true. If the angels are stopping you from suicide, don't proceed. I think my angels are also guiding not to commit suicide, as I've always been lucky and feel as though someone's watching over me.

Much love, hope to see you stay okay.

20. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

I clicked on the link expecting to see a similar account......Nope, its the same EXACT prediction. Word for fuckin word. Wow, all she did was copy paste. If you're gonna make up elaborate hoaxes, you can at least be a little creative about it. This is plagiarism :laugh:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.