Why not?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mean_szuszu, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mean_szuszu

mean_szuszu Member

OK, so I've never really spoken on the forum so far.. But now I do.
    I'm in a bit of a pickle.. I've been bulimic for the last.. 5 years..? I've dropped out of college for the FOURTH time, since I couldn't concentrate no anything except eating..and throwing up.. My parents ain't gonna tolerate that anymore.. I've been suicidal since.. God I don't know when.. (Robbie Williams ripoff.. I'm SO doomed..) I've started drinking cause it makes me feel good for a while and makes the notion of suicide so very appealing.. But.. I'm still fighting.. I mean I KNOW I don't really want to die.. I mean you can do THAT anytime.. But who knows if you'll get another attempt on life.. Hey guys.. for my own sake I say.. DRAG ON .. fuck absoutely EVERYTHING if you have to, but keep going.. it might just turn a bit better.. and then you can get just a bit better still.. keep it up. If you feel you're down at the deepest.. what have you got to lose? I know it hurts like mofo.. but I can TAKE IT damn them all.. and just see whats beyond that.. Death can't escape me after all.:smile:

2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

:hug:

If you ever want to talk you can PM me. I have EDNOS (started as Anorexia) so I know what it's like to struggle with an eating disorder. That is actually one of the main reasons I dropped out of college myself...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.