1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why not?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mean_szuszu, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mean_szuszu

mean_szuszu Member

OK, so I've never really spoken on the forum so far.. But now I do.
    I'm in a bit of a pickle.. I've been bulimic for the last.. 5 years..? I've dropped out of college for the FOURTH time, since I couldn't concentrate no anything except eating..and throwing up.. My parents ain't gonna tolerate that anymore.. I've been suicidal since.. God I don't know when.. (Robbie Williams ripoff.. I'm SO doomed..) I've started drinking cause it makes me feel good for a while and makes the notion of suicide so very appealing.. But.. I'm still fighting.. I mean I KNOW I don't really want to die.. I mean you can do THAT anytime.. But who knows if you'll get another attempt on life.. Hey guys.. for my own sake I say.. DRAG ON .. fuck absoutely EVERYTHING if you have to, but keep going.. it might just turn a bit better.. and then you can get just a bit better still.. keep it up. If you feel you're down at the deepest.. what have you got to lose? I know it hurts like mofo.. but I can TAKE IT damn them all.. and just see whats beyond that.. Death can't escape me after all.:smile:

2. nagisa

nagisa Staff Alumni

:hug:

If you ever want to talk you can PM me. I have EDNOS (started as Anorexia) so I know what it's like to struggle with an eating disorder. That is actually one of the main reasons I dropped out of college myself...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.