Why Not?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by noPoint, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noPoint

noPoint Well-Known Member

I guess I just want attention. But why not?

Why shouldn't I end this.

I have no friends. The friends I do have smoke marijuana and thats it. I have no girlfriend, I blow, or blew every chance. My friends are always 'partying' without me. I always have to go out of my way for attention. I'm completely lonely. Just got perscribed to klonopin because of my anxiety. It's all a joke.

Now I've began smoking weed again because of my perscription to klonopin.

I'll never have anything I want. I have nobody, nobody who could do things for me that I need.

Death just seems okay.

Smoking is makeing my basketball game worse, jumping and fatigue.

But really, I want this, I want it the hard way.

I've been wanting klonopin for about two years, I've suffered with anxiety, now its just lonelyness and getting over my nervousness and self pride.

Suicide just seems okay sometimes. Nothings ever worked anyways.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Everyone needs attention. It's not a bad thing, even though so many people claim it is.

Hope you'll stay and try to make friends here. People do care; it doesn't have to end this way.
  3. noPoint

noPoint Well-Known Member

I just hate having to smoke to be around people, im considered an addict so I cant be around it. And it sucks to have to quit and have no friends.

I just hate everything.
  4. EndlessRain

EndlessRain Member

But why do it? Before anyone can come to any rational decision about life or death, it seems it's only right to look at every side. You say why not, and give a list of reasons that you feel like doing it, but several of your reasons, have an open end. They could go either way, right now they are bad, but no guarantee that they will be bad forever. Nothing is wrong with wanting attention, and it is absolutely natural to hate EVERYTHING sometimes.

But before you come to any final choice, you really need to ask "why" as well as "why not" Don't make a choice out of anger or hate, or any other emotion. If you do anything, either way, do it with a clear, and calm mind. It's one action you can't take back. Emotional choices seem to be the wrong ones at least 95% of the time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.