Why not?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rukia, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I have stayed away from SF for a while now, mainly because I thought I was doing better and because it triggered me. Don't think anyone will remember me, but I hope it's still ok that I post. :unsure:

I have been doing better. The voices in my head are gone most of the time and I don't really feel depressed, but I'm still suicidal. My life isn't really bad, but I just hate living. I got the opportunity to leave this world in a couple of days and I'm wondering, why not?

Is guilt enough to live for?
    I don't really want to hurt anyone, and I know I would if I go, but is that reason enough to keep living? Should I keep fighting the suicidal thoughts every day, just to keep my friends and family from getting hurt? I really don't know, but I need to make up my mind soon. Blah...
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sure, it's okay that you post here.
    Do you have any idea why it is you hate living? Is there anything you could do in life that would make you feel better about things?
  3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I've been wanting to die for so long that I guess I just don't know how to like life. The only thing that I can think of that can make my life good, is that the suicidal feelings disappear.
  4. Adieu

Adieu Account Closed

I know what you mean about the guilt, thats what is holding me back at the moment.
    I'm trying to overcome it though /:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.