• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Why not

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's rhetorical. Unless you can cure some disease, have others that depend on you, go ahead. For many of us, life is futile and we have little to offer. I don't fit into any usefull categories and have become a blight on the rest of the world. Blah blah blah. boo hoo. You can't save me. I don't want to be saved. I'm just trying to figure out the best way that will assure I don't wake up disfigured or F'ed up more than I already am. "Goodbye cruel world, it's over.... Walk on by"

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
You reach out here for a reason hun we are here to help okay hold out here for awhile until you get the strength to start fighting again okay Let us know what is happening so others can help you okay hugs

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Tool, Welcome to the forums..Think of this place as a safety net.. We are here to help..We all have problems but found the forums..Stay with us and tell us what is going on..

Speedy

Staff Alumni
When I came here, I often heard that I was doing a positive thing or taking a positive step by talking to others about what's going on in my life. Well, I think talking to us about how you're doing is one step forward for you, so kudos! :hugtackles:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00