Why not

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by tool, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tool

tool Member

It's rhetorical. Unless you can cure some disease, have others that depend on you, go ahead. For many of us, life is futile and we have little to offer. I don't fit into any usefull categories and have become a blight on the rest of the world. Blah blah blah. boo hoo. You can't save me. I don't want to be saved. I'm just trying to figure out the best way that will assure I don't wake up disfigured or F'ed up more than I already am. "Goodbye cruel world, it's over.... Walk on by"

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You reach out here for a reason hun we are here to help okay hold out here for awhile until you get the strength to start fighting again okay Let us know what is happening so others can help you okay hugs

3. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

Keep talking here, let it all out.
    This place has done wonders for me, it will help you if you stick around for awhile.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Tool, Welcome to the forums..Think of this place as a safety net.. We are here to help..We all have problems but found the forums..Stay with us and tell us what is going on..

5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

When I came here, I often heard that I was doing a positive thing or taking a positive step by talking to others about what's going on in my life. Well, I think talking to us about how you're doing is one step forward for you, so kudos! :hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.