why oh why is this so hard?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by frantic, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frantic

frantic Well-Known Member

why is it so damn hard to take that last step? when i know that's what needs to happen? i can't deal with all this anymore. i'm tired, i'm done.

2. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

There are other solutions than that.Talking and getting help are an easier solution.Whats going on why are you feeling this way reach out let us know so we can help give you some support

3. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

honey, you are not alone.
    here's my big hug for you! :arms:
    wanna tell us more about your problems or how your treatment works?

take care and be kind to yourself xxx

4. frantic

frantic Well-Known Member

we're still having financial difficulties. we argue a lot about money now. we're both on edge all the time, and the slightest thing sets us off. my mom's birthday was last saturday, she would have been 72. she died in 2004. she wasn't the greatest mom, but is till miss her. i lost all my dogs because of the neighbors last weekend. i can't have anymore dogs. we have no dental insurance, and yesterday i had to have a wisdom tooth pulled. my car is falling apart. we have no car insurance right now because we fell behind on the payments. we can't pay our bills, we get shut off notices from the utility company every single month. everything we own is either sold or at the pawnshop. even our bedroom set. we sleep on a mattress on the floor now. everytime we seem to get a step ahead something happens and everything goes to crap again. we're having problems with our 9 year old. he's bipolar and on medication, but he's still causing so much trouble. in school and at home. he can be so difficult to deal with. it's just always something. always. we have a huge stack of bills we can't pay. people are calling all the time wanting money that we don't have.
    my life has always been crap, and it's justn ot ever getting better. and i'm just tired of fighting. i'm tired of fighting for a normal happy life, and i just never get there. i just want out.

5. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Been in simular situation with money and im nearly back to that point>you mentioned your boy i have four children myself and you do need to fight through this do you have any samaritan groups that could give you some finacial support and support for your well being.Debts eventually have a way of sorting themselves out and yes you have to face the tough times that go with them doing this.Bloody pawnshops lost lots through them myself are either of you working or able to find some sort of work and i know work is hard to find.Is there someone that can help with budgeting.Sorry just some ideas as i know where i am there are organisations that help people in your situation.Please keep posting here as well just to get things of your chest.Take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.