Why, oh why

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by *shifty eyes*, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *shifty eyes*

*shifty eyes* Active Member

I think my bf is gay. I asked him if he'd ever been turned on by girls in general and he said no. and when i asked him if you know liked me, like you you know thought i was attractive he just said i have to go and hung up. then on top of tht my bff was being odd, and all suppertive and was like i know i promised you but you might become suicidal agian if we we're to break up and such. I have never wantd to cut, or kill myself over a guy, what is happening to me *cries*
  2. *shifty eyes*

Please help...before i do something drastic.
  3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm not sure if I can help, but I'll listen if you want to talk.
  4. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

He might not be gay. He might just find it difficult to express his feelings. Or he could be having second thoughts about being with you (I know that's not a good thing). Or he could be confused about his sexuality. I doubt that he's sure he's gay or he wouldn't be going out with a woman. I really think you may be jumping to conclusions here. Talk to him.
  5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Shifty eyes they could just be your feelings that aren't necessarily true but you're believeing that they're,but don't take it hard on yourself we all do it and it's a natural reaction.The truth is you honestly don't know the truth he may also be down about something,don't feel like you're weird or the like because you aren't it's not you I can assure you of that.It's just that you probably think you're the cause of thing's,but that's not necessarily true I'm here to talk if you like.
  6. *shifty eyes*

he's at school right now, but i'm going to talk to him again once he gets home. His exact words were "I'm not like that" Even my BFF (who is male no less) who has the lowest secks drive known to man, has been turned on by girls in general. I ask my BF is he gets turned on even a little by me, and he said "I already answered that" Then he hung up.
  7. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

give hime some time....dont pressure him...he will open up to you when he feels comfortable....like Mal said...he may just be confused about his sexuality at this time ...and thats ok too....dont personalize it ...its not you hes questioning....keep an open mind..
  8. *shifty eyes*

YAY, he finally figured out what i meant by turned on. not like sexually but like the other kind minus the sex. And the he spent the rest of the convo nagging me about his mormon friend who has a major crush on me......*sigh* man oh man i am a mormon magnet
  9. shicky

shicky Member

Maybe he's asexual.
  10. *shifty eyes*

let's not get into that, now shall we?
  11. ace

ace Well-Known Member

No sweety no need to go into any area that you don't need to:smile: ,I hope you're feeling better now.:smile:
  12. *shifty eyes*

Much better, i talked to him today.(and melted but got frustrasted. Grrr. I hate being smaerter then him sometimes) And we worked out our issues, and he spent the rest of the time (lovingly) mocking me about the fact he has a friend that fancys me. But it was only like, we were teasing him, and then he was like what do you think of him huh, huh, come on sweetie, what do you think of him?"
  13. Zaitsev

Zaitsev Member

Glad thin gs may have been a bit more sorted, We did speak in chat yesterday and i feel that altho that it was a tough experience for you, it may have been just as tough on your BF, us men ( sorry to do this guys but a sexual stereotype coming up!) have difficulty in expressing what we feel at the best of time let alone when its something we are haing problems understanding it ourselves. sometimes backing off and giving people a chance to get their head round things is the best option, even if it makes you feel helpless. I always hate walking into a shop and immedietly having a shop assistant asking if i need help before i have got through the door really annoys me, a strange analergy ( think thats how its spelt) but one i think is similiar
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.