Why people hate stupid people?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by tell me, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tell me

tell me Guest

Why you hate stupid people?

2. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

i don't hate challenged people. i have compassion for their predicament, and try to help them gain understanding.

3. Vangelis

Vangelis Well-Known Member

I dislike ignorant people, religious nut jobs, and judgemental morons. They all fall into the broad spectrum of Stupid people. Plus calling someone stupid is opinionated. You may call someone stupid, while another may think he's smart.

4. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

I don't hate stupid people per se. It's just that there seems to be a strong correlation between stupidity and being an annoying asshole. It's the latter group I have a problem with.

5. tell me

tell me Guest

But as a stupid person people usually think I am just annoying asshole purpose.

6. Mortal Moon

Why do you think you're a stupid person?

7. tell me

tell me Guest

Maybe cause people say to me you are stupid and so on.

8. Mortal Moon

If I were you, I wouldn't put too much stock in what people say about you. Let them talk. What matters is this: do YOU think you're stupid? Is it something that's grounded in actual fact, or is it just something that somebody made up, and repeated enough times that you started to think it must be true?

9. tell me

tell me Guest

I want to know why people hate stupid people. I got the hate anyway no matter what I think of myself.

10. Mortal Moon

Because people are naturally bigoted and hateful. There's your answer.

11. tell me

tell me Guest

Thank you.
    But those same bigoted and hateful people do not hate all people. Why it is just stupidy what make people attack?

12. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I hate people who refuse to listen to reason. If you argue with facts, I'm going to hate you pretty quickly. If you're willing to listen, ponder, and reason, regardless of your intellect I will at least tolerate you.

13. tell me

tell me Guest

OMG!
    ...........are you ndn or just a man?

14. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

What the heck is ndn?

15. tell me

tell me Guest

Native American

My one year training camp of word "listen" make me ask.

16. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

Guest, again you have your answers to your original question and as this has now gone off topic im closing the thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.