Why people think their shit don't stink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrDepressed

I know for me that when I have looked down on people and realise that I did it, than I feel very crappy and sad that I offended and hurt someone... sometimes it happens without realisation, still no excuse... I have also been looked down upon and that hurts just as bad...
Are you referring to specific moments that have happened to you?

yeah I hope they would realize how it HURTS for people to tease/talk shit about you on your back, then they would never do that again.

all they need to do is for once try to walk in my shoes simple as that and feel the same way i have felt for all these years so theyd know right?

sorry for my engrish

M

MrDepressed

No problem with the english, you write it well.

It is hard for some people to understand the effect that they have on others, this is sad, but true.. I to hope they get to walk in your shoes for a time so they can experience first hand..
It doesnt sound like you are doin to well with this? Where do you find these difficulties happen the most? school, work, friendships?

No problem with the english, you write it well.

It is hard for some people to understand the effect that they have on others, this is sad, but true.. I to hope they get to walk in your shoes for a time so they can experience first hand..
It doesnt sound like you are doin to well with this? Where do you find these difficulties happen the most? school, work, friendships?
Almost every aspects in my life. Maybe its my problem tough, I always have a feeling that people dont want to talk to me becaus e I suck so much, you can tell by their altitute and their f-king face!

R

Robin

Hey there, welcome to the forum, sometimes we are partially to blame for how people treat us, sometimes not, it's a shark pit out there in the world and those that don't have the social skills to fit in quickly often find themselves as bait.

I don't really have any advise on how to fit in though, I didn't fit in for most of my life and where I did I tried too hard to stay in certain circles, sabotaging anyone that dared called me friend. I've calmed down alot the last few years, taking a more casual approach and it seems to work for me, you just have to find what works for you, I wouldn't try to be something you're not though, I think that's the mistake I made all these years.

M

MrDepressed

btw its very nice for you to talk with me because no one ever response to me when i posted on other forums :tongue:
no problem, often I dont post because I am at a loss as to what to say.. but I have both been guilty and victim of what you wrote about in your original post.. I look forward to further conversation with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00