why should i believe things will get better when they never do

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by killtomorrow, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killtomorrow

killtomorrow Well-Known Member

life has been really really tough lately.
    yesturday morning i went up to the social security office and they said i dont qualify for SSI so i went to the welfare office and i dont qualify for a medical card either.but if i was to get pregnant i would be accepted right away.
    how fucked up is that?!?!

how the fuck els am i supposed to get medication if i dont have any income?!?

I am bipolar and i have severe social anxiety and i need meds NOW so i can work,and if something doesnt change soon im not going to have a place to live either.

2. prakash

prakash Well-Known Member

sorry to hear of your problems. We all have problems. Talk to some people you know and get help. Reach out to people and hopefully someone will help you. May God help you.
  3. raiinbowjunkiie

raiinbowjunkiie Well-Known Member

hi there buddy,

i'm so glad that you decided to come here and talk. we'll help you find solutions!
    please, killing yourself is not the answer, why not try searching for other options? do you have any family or friends who can help you out financially?
    hang in there *hugs*
  4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

There should be some kind of program for you to go to that is for people without insurance that is to help you get whatever medicines you need. almost like a free clinic type thing. I don't know details of it but you should look into something like that.
  5. killtomorrow

My mother is always working and she cant spare any money whats so ever,
    i dont understand half the shit these people are sayin and there is no fuckin way i can do this on my own,

i was told about a place i can go to get free counceling but the appointment was canceled since i was denied medicare. Im looking for another way,if you have any suggestions let me.
  6. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

maybe I'll do a little research for you in a bit. I'll see what I can find. I'll PM you with anything I find.
  7. killtomorrow

i appreciate it
  8. catnip43

catnip43 Active Member

It's totally fucked up because I went through the exact thing you're going through. I don't qualify for SSI and I don't qualify for medical. However, if I get knocked up no problem. I also suffer from bipolar and severe anxiety. I have NO income right and haven't been able to work in almost two years. I've been turned down twice already for disability which is totally unfair because my anxiety is so bad, I can't hardly even leave my apartment. Oh, and I can't get food stamps because I have an IRA from a job a long time ago. So basically I'm being punished for a) not having a kid and b)being responsible and contributing to an IRA. I have to go to food banks for food and I've already gotten food poisoning twice from spoiled. It SUCKS! The whole system is so screwed up. If I had a kid and a low income job, I could get food stamps, financial assistance, medicaid, and all kinds of stuff. I was in line at one of the food banks once and heard this girl talking cheerfully about how she just went down to Human Services and got food stamps, cash, and other. I wanted to strangle her to death, literally.

Anyway, have you looked into any of those prescription assistance plans? For a while I was getting my meds free until I discovered I was eligible for the VA. Here's one of them.

I was on some kind of assistance program called Aza and me or something like that when I was on seroquel.

Hope this helps and trust me, I feel your pain
  9. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

wow that IS backwards.So sorry you are in this boat.Its so hard to get help these days.Isnt there a state funded health plan?Don't you qualify for free care?Please don't give up.So many people are struggling to get by these days and having psychological problems only makes it all that much harder.Have you walked into a hospital and said you are "suicidal"?You would get immediate help then.Don't DO anything though..please!But you cannot be turned away if you feel suicidal..and health care isnt a commodity in my book it is a god given right as a human being.People do care,it is the system that is a failure.
  10. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

haha dont even start me on the medicaid situation

I applied for medicaid in May 2008 and I was rejected because I was a single male with no kids, if I would have had some kids I would have qualified as well as qualified for other government services, how fucked up is that, because I was responsible and didnt have any kids I am fucked, yet my fucking tax dollars went to pay for the fucking assholes and their little shits

I wouldnt be on this board and I would be a functioning member of society if I was able to get the help and treatment when I wanted to

Now I am fucked and my goal is to milk the fucking system for all it is worth, fucking assholes republican pigs deny health care to people because it isnt profitable for the upper class

I hate this country so much, I hate the republican pigs and the greedy cock suckers who destroyed it

my goal now is to somehow milk the system for all it is worth, why should I pay taxes when I needed it wasnt there for me, yet I am paying for all the irresponsible cock suckers?

Such hatred i have burning in me, I blame the republicans and the bush administration for the way I turned out
  11. ashes_away

when you say milk the system do you mean get psychological help?Is that milking the system?This is exactly what those republicans you speak of think...and exactly why it is so hard to get help.
  12. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

i just mean get whatever i can qualify for like SSI or food stamps
  13. ashes_away

but wastedaway if you need these things you are not milking the system.It is wrong to think you are even if you coincidentally want to out of anger and spite.But again.a lot of people cannot get help because some people DO dishonestly "milk" the system.Are you so sure you would be one of them?I doubt that you are.Get what you qualify for and don't feel like you are milking the system for it.If you want to spite this world..love yourself.And others.
  14. Jacob1973

Jacob1973 Well-Known Member

You can do like a lot of people, just go to the ER!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.