why should i bother

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by fvckinginsane, Jan 6, 2014.

1. fvckinginsane

fvckinginsane Active Member

I'm just tired. tired of everything. tired of getting no sleep, tired of feeling down, tired of being disappointed, tired of losing people, tired of living. i just lay around all day with no energy at all. i just wish i could fall into a sleep and never wake up. yeah, like death. but i just want to peacefully slip away. i just want to disappear like i never existed. like my life never mattered, not that it does. i dont even want to get better anymore, i know i wont. fuck my psychologists they dont listen to me, they just question me on fucking everything. yes, I've made bad decisions that fucked me up more but no one else will help me, I'm better off alone. i just want to get a job buy a small apartment and block out the world. being lonely is nice, fuck friends im done with even trying to make friends, it's already hard enough to find friends in the first place, then they always fuck me over. fuck everyone actually. i just want to be dead or alone.
  2. AnnieK

AnnieK Well-Known Member

feel ya'. everything except the job. i'm probably gonna lose mine as i can't leave the house.

i have no desire to get better myself. after two hospitalizations in two years, different meds, therapy that's gone nowhere, and support groups i always come back to this feeling. so i gave up. i'm holed up in my apartment and the phone rings less and emails come less and blah blah blah.

i know the tired you feel. trust me. you're not alone.