Why should I continue if I'm not paying attention to reality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SkyHigh

Everyone is telling me how worthless I am. How I'm acting like a 5 year old because I'm not doing my work at school. I want(ed) to leave school and go straight into work. I though it was the perfect plan because I feel that I really can't continue with school anymore. But then people have just made me realise that I will probably never be able to get a job anyway. Not when I'm not living in reality.

I don't even know if that makes sense. I don't want to live making people feel that they must keep looking after me like a baby.

I don't know why I stil haven't just gone on and done it. I still feel guilt but why do I or why should I care. I'm causing worry by living as well..

peacegirl

Everyone is telling me how worthless I am. How I'm acting like a 5 year old because I'm not doing my work at school. I want(ed) to leave school and go straight into work. I though it was the perfect plan because I feel that I really can't continue with school anymore. But then people have just made me realise that I will probably never be able to get a job anyway. Not when I'm not living in reality.

I don't even know if that makes sense. I don't want to live making people feel that they must keep looking after me like a baby.

I don't know why I stil haven't just gone on and done it. I still feel guilt but why do I or why should I care. I'm causing worry by living as well..
It seems that you are a clear thinker realizing that school is not the answer for many people. Do you know many people are not going to public schools, but are living naturally and using their own skills and desires to lead them in the direction god intended? Schools don't do that. They are mass marketed, so I think you are way ahead of the game. We are all conditioned to believe that there is only one way to be successful. These are one of the lies that you need to say goodbye to.

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
I'm not living in reality, either... as such, I will, most likely, never be able to work. I guess I am kind of hoping to be able to be successful in photography, but it's not easy to get successful in that, so I doubt it will happen. As for the meaningless school... I never finished school, myself... my motivation basically was non-existent, so I ended up taking two extra years, even, but then I basically gave up, despite only having really little left to do. I realised I never will be able to work, anyway, so why even bother finishing it, then? My hopes lie in the share market, instead... unfortunately, these are difficult times in share trading, so it's hard to predict how it will go.

Anyway, you're definitely NOT worthless. The thing is that you're much better than the rest, and, as such, you're incompatible with the rest of the world. That's the case with me, at least. I'm definitely considered worthless, too... the psychiatrists that I've been forced to meet call me a parasite, and taunt me, otherwise, but I know I am superior to them. I don't even consider myself to be a human. I know I am one, but deep down, I am not. I will never consider myself to be part of the worthless human species.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00