why should I continue

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sashasara, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sashasara

sashasara Member

I dont know why I should continue on with this life. I am such a loser. I have no friends and no boyfriend. I dont know why, I dont know what I ever do wrong to lose friends but I do. I dont know why people hate me. I hate myself. My life is not worth living, why carry on?
  2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I suspect people do not hate you but they pick up on how you feel about yourself, your low self esteem, and their actions reflect that. If you do not see yourself as worthwhile, others probably won't either.
    It sounds like you have low self esteem, can you investigate this and maybe look to getting help for it, or at least talking about it here?

You can make your life better.
  3. sashasara

sashasara Member

I do have low self esteem. but I dont know what to do about it. I am fat and want to lose weight but never do anything towards it. I am such a loser. All I do is eat and sleep, oh and work. Life is not worth it. I guess I just wish I had a friend to talk to, maybe that would help. Who am I kidding that will never happen, i'm not worth anyones time.
  4. windlepoons

You are worth time, please stop calling yourself a loser.
    OK if your weight is an issue, then try to work towards your healthy weight. This forum has a healthy eating section I think. But you can research and find a plan, make it a life goal. You CAN lose weight, with help which you can find here.
  5. sashasara

sashasara Member

ok then i am not a loser. i am just lonely and depressed and shouldn't be alive.
  6. windlepoons

Why do you feel you should not be alive?
    Are there weightloss groups in your area that you could consider joining, meet people with the same goal as yourself?
  7. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

You have friends here on SF. Just be bold and say "I want some from SF to talk to me and be my friend". Try it. What have you got to lose?

Sashasara, in case you have forgotten, I sent you a message but you did not reply to me. It was some time ago. Do you remember?
  8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I have to say that what you wrote sounds a lot like how I would describe myself. I'll advise you the way I would advise myself, because I want to change my life as well. You aren't a loser just because you don't have a boyfriend or friends. I'm sure not everyone hates you, it just can seem that way when we get hurt by people. Rejection can suck--big time--but that shouldn't deter you from getting to know new people. You can make great friends and they will like you for who you are.

I have low self-esteem too, so I know it can be hard to want to make a change. You can lose the weight, it won't be easy but maybe start being a little more active each day. That's what I'm trying to do. Sorry that you feel that you don't have anyone to talk to, but you can talk to me if you want. I'll be here to listen and try to help with anything you need help with.
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I lost 29lbs..by following this diet.. Meat and salads..No white foods like potatoes rice white bread..I would eat fruit for snacks..I've gained it all back because I got off the diet.. Sodas are weight gainers also..Remember meat and salads..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.